4. I broke fab5 ~ manik

Precap- Nandini was thinking about Manikand slept off.

Present.
Next day.

Nandini wakes up early at 6 o'clock as Cabir and Navya will be coming early and they need to have breakfast. So she made aloo parathas as it's fav of both Cabir and Rishabh. It's 8 o clock. Rishabh is still sleeping. Manik woke up at 8 and held his head. He is having severe headache as he had drunk for the first time. Yesterday's events flashed in his mind about his chacha and friends. At the same time Nandini came to her room with black coffee. As it will reduce headache. She even bought painkillers for head ache. She kept coffee Infront of Manik.

Nandini wished Manik with a sweet smile "Good morning Manik. Have this. You will feel better."

Manik didn't say anything but had his coffee. Guys in this story Nandini's family is middle class. So don't expect them to have servants and all. After coffee she gave him a pair of Rishabh clothes and a towel and asked him to freshen up. He went and came down. Rishabh was still sleeping. Cabir called Nandini and said that he is going to come in the afternoon. Nandini has taken a day off. Manik talked hesitantly.

Nandini wished again "Good morning Manik" for which Manik replied a bit hesitantly "umm. Hey I... Thank you for yesterday."

For which Nandini dismissed with a sweet smile "Hey no need of thanks."

Looking at her nature and the way she is comforting Manik felt he may know her so he asked directly "do I know you?"

"No. But I know you. You are Manik Mehar"

"No I'm not Manik Mehar...I'm just Manik"

Seeing him all riled up just by his full name, she understood something might have happened so she said calmly "acha okay. Manik. Chalo ab baith jao. I'll serve you breakfast."

"No thanks. I need to go. And thanks for yesterday."

Nandini stopped him saying "Manik never say no to food. Just sit and have it."

Manik smiled at her values and her way of taking care even though she doesn't know who he is. And both started eating.

To start a conversation Nandini asked casually "so what are you doing?"

"umm.I need to find a job. Actually." He said hesitantly.

"I'm sorry but no need to say Manik. All the news spread that the project u dreamt is won by Naresh and co. Company."

Manik was shocked to hear that. He asked, still in shock, "how do you know that I dreamt of that."

"You have said in many interviews that you wanna become Asia's biggest business tycoon and it's your dad's dream. And as we know that this project can get you that dream fulfilled. And Naresh and co got it. And moreover I'm a big fan of you and your music and your services."

Manik was amused and till then they completed breakfast.

"If u Don't mind, can I ask you something?" She said hesitantly not knowing how to start for which he casually nodded not understanding her hesitation. "Umm. Why do you need a job? You just lost a project but not the company right?"

"Vo they think that I have sold the project and removed me from the company." He said directly

Nandini was confused. "But you didn't sell the project right! How could they think that?" She exclaimed and Manik was looking at her with a shocked and amused face. And asked curiously.

"And how could you say that I haven't sold the project?"

"Of Course it's common sense Manik. You are dreaming for it from the time u joined company and you would you just sell it for some money."

Manik was looking at her amusedly. This is very amusing in a day! Maybe Manik would reach the amusement park atlast.

Nandini continued "and moreover if you wanna sell that why would you directly meet him. You could send some of your employees right. Till I know about you. You are a very good human who would respect Everyone and help Everyone. You are a very hardworking man. You are dreaming something and how can someone sell their dream just for money when you have piles Lying in your bank account?"

She simply shrugged.

Manik was just completely shocked at this. When his family didn't even try to listen to his POV, here this girl is saying everything that he hadn't done wrong whom he didn't even know from 24 hrs.

Nandini got up from her chair. Suddenly she felt someone hugging her from her back. Nandini kept her hand on his cheek and smiled. Manik was shocked and jealous too.

Nandini wished him, ruffling his hair softly, "Good morning baby. Did you have a nice sleep?"

The person nodded, not even Caring to at least nod his head.

Guess who?

No cheating...

Choclates for the one who guessed right.

Nandini smiled at her baby brother and introduced him to Manik "Acha now Rishabh meet him. He is Manik."

Rishabh looked at Manik and was very excited to see his favourite Rock Star even though he didn't know how Manik landed up in their house "ha Di. Who doesn't know him?I'm Rishabh."

He said, forwarding his hand. Manik smiled and took his hand for a handshake.

"I'm Manik .ok Nandini I will take leave now."

"Oh hello where do you think you are going?" She asked, frowning.

"I don't know but I need to find some place to live."

"What about Fab 5?" She suggested that he might go to them.

"No. I already broke Fab5 yesterday itself. And I'm even leaving music."

"Manik, you can live here with us."

"No Nandini. I can't trouble you any more."

"Arey who said you are going to trouble us? We will be very happy if you are with us. I'm not asking you to be here as a guest but as a family member."

"but-"

Rishabh immediately cut to his words "bhai plz stay here na,umm. Can I call you bhai?"

"Of Course Rishabh. You can."

Rishabh said smartly "then don't leave this bhai. Be here with us. We would even get a nice company."

"But-"

This time Nandini cut his words "no ifs and buts. You are living with us. That's it."

Manik asked hesitantly "But what if your family won't agree with you?"

Nandini said softly "we have no one Manik. Me , Rishabh,my other bro Cabir and 2 frnds. That's it. We are a small family. We would be so happy if you become a part of this family."

Rishabh said playfully "yeah bhai.Di will also go to hospital and bhai to his work. You stay here permanently now as even I would get a company to irritate this chudail." ( pointing to Nandini)

Nandini narrowed her eyes, asking again, taking a threatening step towards him, "what did you just say?"

Rishabh stammered "nothing di. I said we will help you. Haina bhai?" He asked for a puppy face. Manikneet chuckled.

Nandini asked "So now you are staying here right?" Manik looked at them. He smiled. "ok.but I don't have money for giving rent."

Rishabh and Nandini frowned.

Nandini said "Manik now only I said we are family and now u r saying about rent. In the family no thanks, no formalities okay."Manik smiled. "But I don't even have a job either."

Nandini immediately said "Don't worry.we will help you."

"I think you are  not letting me go. Ok. I will be with you people."

Rishabh and Nandini smiled.

Nandini laughed lightly saying "smart you are you understood so fast."