6.Manik malhotra

All settled in living room. Cabir took a deep breath before starting "you know Manik when Nandu was of three years na, our family abandoned us as our parents died. Our family Means dad's side people who were always behind our property hiding themselves and our company's trusted employee Mr. Alok Mothwani and Mrs. Shanno Mothwani adopted us. They don't even have kids till then. as Murthy industries has no owner,our selfish family members threw us away from our own house and at the same time chacha and chachi came to us and the next day they adopted us. we were in Delhi and after our adoption we moved to Mumbai and I was 6 when rishab was born. They have never seen any difference between us and you know Ishima na loves us alot. She even wrote letters to Nandu. On her every birthday, she receives a letter and her birthday is in next two months and maa said in last letter that this letter has something really important which can change her life and I'm scared and excited at the same time for that. And dad have made some will that if anything happens to them by any chance then we should get 2 lakhs every month and so it helped us. Nandini didn't even let anyone touch it as she wanna build a hospital with that money and she succeeded too and when I saw you,I felt I know you. That's why I kept brotherly connection with you. I always used to carry 2 lunch boxes for both of us. But when chachi died na, Rishabh went into trauma. The house used to remind us of them. So we immediately shifted to new place and Nandini was in boarding school till I'm with chacha chachi and after they died it was very hard and Nandu left the boarding school and joined with us. First we used to live in a small house to meet our ends and then with the money of dad's will, we used it for our studies and even chacha saved money for Nandu's study. But she said and made me use it and after I got job she too completed her doctor study and we are stable now. But I always missed my Mannu.I'm so sorry. I should keep a tab on you atleast. But you know the time was too hard for us and it was the only option to leave the place. I'm so sorry.

Everyone were in tears by now. manyik hugged Cabir tightly. "I'm so sorry. I got angry that you left me alone as you were the only one who used to help me and save me and suddenly u left without any explanation and so I was angry but I'm sorry too." Said Manik looking down not able to meet his eyes but Cabir held his chin and made him look into his eyes and smiled softly saying that it's completely okay and Manik nodded.

Cabir said "so now you are not leaving this house and going right?" Manik was about to deny "but" when Nandini and Rishabh glared at him and that scared Manik so he immediately said "arey if not here where will I live, come on show me the room" he said hurriedly making all chuckle.

Manik said "but Cabir what about my job and earnings?" "Don't worry you are Manik Mehta you can get job any where "

Manik got stiff listening to it.

Cabir understood what happened but still asked so that Manik will feel a bit light sharing it and then manik explained everything. "Don't worry Manik we will definitely find a way for this." Said Cabir patting his back.

Manik said "but I don't wanna be manik mehta."

Nandini got confused and asked "what do you mean by that?"

Manik said "I'm gonna change my surname as malhotra. Manik Malhotra. I don't want anything form that place. The place where everyone left me alone and helpless situation.  Mostly when they didn't trust me."

All nodded in understanding.

Cabir said "don't worry let's go to any government center and let's change your name and then see what we should do."

All nodded and settled back in their places.