33.SANJANA RATHORE

Arey bhai log..ye kaise baat hai..I know you crossed the target but that doesn't mean u will just complete the target Nd stand there itself.. even though u ppl completed the target I'm disappointed...

Samaj Nahi aaya kya..tho just check out the views Nd votes

Story tho hazaar log padte ho votes tho 2 sau log dete ho..kya sav ko meri story Pasand nahi aarahi hai..😭😭😭😭 abey nikamme Silent readers..muh Nahi hai kya .. muh tho dur k baat...vote tho haat se karte hai right...ek star click Karne se kya hoga bhai.. I'm not asking you to write all ur property on my name..I'm JUST asking u to vote Nd comment..

Huh.. bahut selfish log ho aap..aapke liye likhna b waste hai...

Ok so even I'm stubborn enough Nd I guess u have seen it too..I will update only when u complete the target..

Ok so target for next update is..

TARGET 250+ VOTES
120+ COMMENTS
INLINE COMMENTS R LOVE ND THEY CAN MAKE UR WORK EASIER..

Anyways happy reading 🙂🙂🙂

29th may Saturday 36th day

After the recording of songs all were tired completely..so they just went home and crashed on beds..they already had lunch in studio itself..after 4hrs all woke up and thought of having dinner outside..so all got ready and started to restaurant..

When they were half way a girl came in the middle..today manik was driving and talking to cabir Nd suddenly nandu screamed making all scare..

Manik immediately cupped her cheek..

Manik- kya hua Jaan..

Nandu- man..Mani..manik..

Manik- ji manik ki jaan..sab yahi hai..dekho cabir navya air mein b hun.. bolo kya hua..

He asked lovingly Nd she cooled a bit..he pecked her forehead softly and she closed her eyes while cavya r admiring them...

Manik- ab bolo kya hua..

Nandu- vaha dekho..

She said pointing Infront of car..

There stood a girl looking at nowhere particularly... looking so lost...she suddenly came Infront of car scaring the shit out of Everyone..as it's night they can't see her face clearly..

All came out of the car.. seeing this teh car of avbhi and mashi too stopped their car .they r behind manans car..so they stopped Nd all got down..manancavya immediately shouted sanju Nd ran to her...the moment they shouted the girl fell unconscious Nd all ran to her...nandu immediately laid the girl's head in her lap and patted her cheek..