19.I'm scared~ manik

Hola guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..

No proofreading..

Ignore typos

Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts. ...
So keep smiling..

Happy reading

Precap-

She broke the hug..

Nandu- u don't need to thank me okay...so for now just go Nd sleep..she said..and both went to their rooms after cleaning everything..

Ok so the gifts r 2 diaries to write Himself...

Present...

After that both went to their rooms to take a nap...

After 2 hrs Everyone came back and sat in the living room after getting freshen up and avni Nd navni went to kitchen to prepare coffees and snacks...

After half an hour they came back Nd served them the coffee and snacks with minimum Talking..

After that

Manik- guys let's practice for tomorrow..

Cabir- ha... We should b prepared..they said we even have a competition so it's better if we get prepared...

He said and all nodded..

Nandu- even abhi Nd avni including rishu..even u ppl r cmng with us okay..

All three nodded...

Nandu- Maddy and navya and avni lets postpone our appointments for afternoon..and Bhai Nd manik even u ppl too..take permission..

All nodded and made calls and in 20 mins all were in music room..

After 2 hrs of practice they thought of taking break..

Nandu- ok so aaj k liye e kaafi hai..let's practice tmrw at 5...okay agar abhi kare tho anyone could fall sick...

She said and all Nodded in acceptance...

After that all were tired due to practice and then had dinner directly and slept off except manan...

Nandu was cleaning dishes and when she was going to her room she sees manik's room light is still on..so she thinks he forgot to off the lights and go there to find no one in the room.. she checks bathroom..but no trace of manik..

And then thinks to go to garden..no manik and atlast she goes to terrace and he is standing looking at the stars ..his back facing her..

Nandu kept her hand on his shoulder and he turned to look at her

Nandu- kya hua manik...y r u standing here at this time..

Manik- just for fresh air....

Nandu- is something bothering you...

He looked surprised...