12. abhi met avni

Hola guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..how r u all..hope u all r doing good...and yeah I'm here with the next update and before that advance happy holi..may this Holi add all the new colours and new happiness to ur lives....so now without getting late let's get into the story of manan......

4th day.....

Nandu was the first one to woke up..she went to her washroom and freshen up and went down to prepare breakfast as well as lunch boxes for everyone...🍱🍱🍱🍱..after half an hour rishab came down after freshening up....

Rishab- good morning Di..

Nandu- good morning rishu....itna subah subah kaise ut Gaye tum...

Rishab shrugged his shoulders and said..

Rishab- patha Nahi neend khul gayi..

Nandu hummed..

Nandu- Acha rishu..when is it college going to start....

Rishab- admission lena hai di...

At the same time even cabir came down..

Cabir- tho colleges dekhi aur select karlo..

Nandu- Bhai....this Saturday..sab off le Lena and we will search clges for him..what say rishu..

Rishab- ofcourse ma...

Guys rishab even calls nandu as ma or mom sometimes...

Cabni smiles..

Nandu- ok chalo breakfast is ready..I will Keep them on the table..

Cabir- nandu Tu jaake manik ko uthao we will arrange everything..

Rishab too Nodded...nandu found it wierd but shrugged it...

Rishab- good going bhai..

Cabir just winked him...

Nandu made her way to maniks room...

She went and shaked him slightly...he didn't budges....

Nandu- manik..manik utho na...

He hummed but still slept...she huffed Nd went to open the curtains....she opened the curtains and sun rays directly hit his face which irked him..he turned to other side to sleep...

She went and sat beside him...

She slowly ruffled his hair...

Nandu- manik....manik...uthi aapki office time ho raha hai....chalo break fast b ready hai...

Manik- 2 mins nandu... Keep doing this plz na...

He said indicating ruffling hair..she smiled and kept ruffling his hair...

After 5 mins he woke up and sat on the bed with the support of headrest...

Nandu- good morning manik..

Manik- good morning nandu..

Nandu- now go Nd get freshen up fastly..let's have breakfast together...rishu and Bhai r waiting...

He nodded and went inside the washroom to freshen up and nandu set his bed and went down...he came out and smiled looking at the set bed..

Manik came down in 15 mins and sat on the chair.....

After that everyone had breakfast with necessary talks.. after that nandu gave lunch boxes to both manbir..

 after that nandu gave lunch boxes to both manbir