1

Chapter 1

    The whole body was sore and dull, this was the first feeling Ruan Chacha woke up, very uncomfortable.

    When her consciousness returned to the cage for a while, she was a little confused. She remembered that she was in a car accident. The last scene was the moment the truck hit her. Could it be that she didn't die?

    Ruan Chacha's brain was dizzy, struggling to open her eyes, but she saw an extremely luxurious ceiling. This... the hospital? ?

    What kind of hospital is so compelling? Ruan Chacha was sour and wanted to move her leg, but when she moved her right leg, her face was instantly pale with pain.

    "Ah..." It was so painful, she couldn't help but groan, her legs wouldn't be broken, right?

    Without waiting for Ruan Chacha to slow down, there was an indifferent mechanical sound in his mind...

    "The green tea system is being activated, and host number 250 is found.. The binding system is complete."

    Then there is a series of system "dip" sounds , It seems particularly weird.

    Ruan Chacha: "?!" What's the situation? The pale little face was in a daze.

    "The heroine in the "Sweet Wife of Domineering CEO" you are in has appeared. Increase the value of green tea as soon as possible to complete the system task." The indifferent mechanical sound seemed to be able to hear the question in Ruan Chacha's heart.

    Ruan Chacha's scalp numb, domineering president? Sweetheart wife? Green tea system? mission accomplished? Forgive her head has stopped turning.

    When Ruan Chacha was stunned for a while, the voice in his head did not ring again.

    Domineering CEO's sweetheart wife? A very familiar name, this seems to be an ancient book she read some time ago, right? I took the novel I read after work.

    Ruan Chacha only remembered that she had read such a book, but has she been put into it now? Is not it! !

    Ruan Chacha had a bitter face, and immediately thought, maybe she is the heroine? Isn't that everyone happy?

    The mechanical indifferent voice of the green tea system is like endless ice water pouring on Ruan Chacha's head, or the kind from head to toe, so that she don't want to think.

    "Host 250, you are the female partner Ruan Chacha."

    The hope that Ruan Chacha finally raised, crackled to pieces, Ruan Chacha? Yes, how could she forget that there is a female partner in that book with exactly the same name as her.

    It's just that in the original text, the character of the tea girl is very irritable, and the princess has a lot of illnesses, but she is very beautiful and has a good family background.

    The female partner in the original text initially married the male lead. It seems that the male lead’s grandfather liked the female partner very much and threatened his life to marry the female partner. The two became husband and wife, but due to the appearance of the female lead, The male protagonist who originally hated the female partner can be said to be obedient to the female protagonist, but also domineering.

    The female partner was angry and kidnapped the female lead. Every time it failed, because every time the female lead was kidnapped, the female lead was saved by the male lead. Not only did the kidnapping fail, but it also promoted the relationship between the male lead and the female lead.