47

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 47:

    Sheng Suxin asked Ruan Chacha in a gentle voice, "How is Chacha's body? Is it okay?"

    If the original owner would definitely respond to her, it is a pity that it is Ruan Chacha now, and Ruan Chacha smiled softly at her.

    "Auntie Xin, I'm fine. Actually, you don't need to come to see me. My father is so busy at work every day, and he takes the time to see me. I feel very sorry." Ruan Chacha pinched her little hand and looked up at Ruan Zongping.

    Ruan Zongping thought she was going to yell at Suxin again, but Ruan Chacha was quietly speaking, and in turn understood him.

    I took a closer look at my daughter, she seemed to be thinner, and her expression was not as pretentious and weak as before.

    "What's the matter? Is Mohan bad for you?" Ruan Zongping frowned and asked Ruan Chacha.

    Ruan Chacha lowered her head, a little uneasy, "Dad, I'm fine, brother

    Mohan is very good to me." Ruan Zongping fell silent, frowned and looked at her without breaking her.

    Sheng Suxin never expected that Ruan Chacha had changed her personality after seeing her for so long, and hoped that she would pretend, otherwise it would be really difficult to deal with.

    "Look at what you said, how could Mohan treat tea and tea badly? I made some delicious ones for you to try." Sheng Suxin took out the dim sum from the lunch box and put it on the table next to Ruan Chacha.

    Although it was a bit apart, Ruan Chacha looked at the dim sum in the lunch box clearly.

    A special dim sum, this special dim sum is very common, but for the original owner, it is very special.

    Because the original owner's mother often cooked for her when she was alive, every time Sheng Suxin knew about it, she deliberately made these snacks to anger the original owner.

    Sheng Suxin thought she couldn't help it this time, and was thinking about how to let Ruan Zongping leave here earlier, the ward was really frustrated.

    Ruan Chacha glanced at the dim sum, and thanked Sheng Suxin with a sweet smile, "

    Thank you auntie , this dim sum... looks delicious." With no bloody little face, Zheng Qiang smiled, Ruan Zongping frowned more and more. tight.

    Sheng Su smiled on his face, but he "cocked" in his heart. Ruan Chacha didn't look like a pretender, it seemed that his temper had indeed changed.

    Ruan Zongping saw Ruan Chacha staring at the dim sum with sad eyes, knowing that she missed her mother, "Hurry up, Chacha isn't complete yet, don't eat these."

    Sheng Su was shocked. He was in Ruan Chacha for the first time. She was flat in front of her, and she still smiled, "Okay, I will cover it. This is because Aunt Xin was not thoughtful. What Chacha wants to eat, I will make it for you."

    Ruan Chacha nodded obediently, seemingly unable to see Sheng Suxin's embarrassment "Thank you Auntie Xin."

    "What happened? I stayed in the hospital for so long?" Ruan Zongping manages the company, and has no time for busy every day. His daughter often makes trouble, scolds Suxin and quarrels with her brother. Sometimes the two children still fight.