23

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 23

    "Hey, since ancient times, affection has always been ruthlessly negatived." Wei Shilei shrugged helplessly when he saw this scene of "husband sings and women follow".

    Zhu Changyu watched them go upstairs, but did not answer Wei Shilei's words.

    Han Annan sat on the sofa, panting, and took a deep breath.

    Ji Rusi frowned and glanced at the place where Qiu Mo was sitting before, looked upstairs thoughtfully, and suddenly put down the book in his hand.

    "I'll go up and take a look."

    Han Annan leaned on the sofa and didn't want to move, "Go ahead, don't let Chacha be bullied."

    Qiu Mo? ? Ruan Chacha was stunned, and abruptly turned her body to the room of Dugu deserted cold, mother! Compared with this, Dugu Mohan is much safer, at least there will be no strange ideas.

    Qiu Mo hadn't left Ruan Chacha since she came into his sight, "Come here." The evil tone made Ruan Chacha's hair stand up.

    "Is there anything? If it's all right, I'm going to coax Brother Mohan." Ruan Chacha stiffened and looked at him half-side.

    "Say a few more words, I like to hear you." Qiu Mo's interest in Ruan Chacha was irrepressible.

    Ruan Chacha was almost crying, "What do you like to listen to? I'll change it." You want to hear, she doesn't want to say it! The woman you are destined to love for a lifetime is downstairs, she is a cannon fodder girl! Brother, don't get the wrong object.

    Qiu Mo didn't mind what she said, she just wanted to hear her voice.

    "You...your girlfriend is downstairs, do you want her to come up and chat with you?" Ruan Chacha wanted to go, but Ruan Chacha couldn't go. As long as she hid, she would definitely be targeted by Qiu Mo, little white rabbit. Just as frightened and scared, which big bad wolf does not like the desire to conquer.

    Seeing that she refused to come over, Qiu Mo was about to get up and drag her to the corner. As a result, Ji Rusi's appearance prevented everything that might happen.

    Ruan Chacha was nervous. If Qiu Mo came over, she would knock on Dugu Mohan's door, but there was still a certain distance from Dugu Mohan's room.

    She jumped, and there was no way to knock on the door of Dugumohan's room as fast as possible. Maybe Qiu Mo caught the door without knocking, just as she wanted to scream for help.

    At this moment, Ji Rusi appeared again, Ruan Chacha almost regarded him as God's salvation. He appeared every time of crisis and hurriedly jumped behind him.

    Seeing Ruan Chacha taboo Qiu Mo, Ji Rusi greeted Qiu Mo very often.

    "Qiu Mo, are you here? Everyone was looking for you just now." Ji Ru Sidang didn't see Qiu Mo's momentary perverted look at Ruan Chacha, but took the opportunity to block Ruan Chacha with his body.

    Qiu Mo finally took a meaningful look at Ruan Chacha, got up and walked downstairs slowly.

    Watching Qiu Mo go downstairs, Ruan Chacha breathed a sigh of relief. It was really a bit too scary. Only now did he find that his hands and feet were shaking slightly, obviously scared.