6

返回

当绿茶女配恶心对象是男主时

繁體

设置

关灯

第6章

    Seeing that Han Annan was here at the front desk, she didn't stop her anymore. Isn't she true what she heard just now? The front desk glanced suspiciously at Ruan Chacha, who was pale and his legs were bandaged. It seemed that Ruan Chacha had suffered something serious.

    The answer in my heart faintly stands out, right? Is it possible for the president to come true...it's no wonder that the president's wife often rushes in, because she wants to catch the rape.

    The front desk didn't know that she was over-replenishing her brain, and she was about to perform a TV series with deep sadomasochism in her mind. Ruan Chacha was actually quite pitiful.

    Ruan Chacha couldn't wait to enter the elevator, and the servants could feel Ruan Chacha's eagerness and shook his head helplessly. Madam, if you love someone who is not worthy, it is better to love yourself.

    Ruan Chacha don't mention how happy, these assists are one after another, for fear that her green tea will not be able to him, hehe, Dugu Mohan... What if you hide in the office? Not safer than the old house, maybe even more terrifying, hahahaha!

    She seemed to see a scene where the value of green tea was soaring, and she couldn't stop her excitement. She thought it was very likely that she would not see Dugu Mohan today, but she did not expect that the doctor appeared that day.

    She didn't remember what his name was. The doctor seemed to like the heroine too, and was attracted by the feminine's soft and sweet temperament. He almost became enemies with the heroine. In the end, because of Ruan Chacha, the two were relieved.

    Ruan Chacha pouted, tell me about you, cannon fodder female match you cannon fodder female match, even if you assist the love of the male and female protagonist, you also assisted the male protagonist and his brother's friendship, how much failure to live? You have everything that is not good.

    With such an identity, life is not easy, Ruan Chacha sighed.

    Ruan Chacha was lost in thought, the elevator had arrived, and the elevator door opened with a "ding".

    Ruan Chacha was helped by the servant to the office. She observed from left to right, the office is so big, is it necessary? Maybe it's really because of the burning of money.

    After sitting and waiting for a long time, the secretary pushed in. The secretary was also afraid of Ruan Chacha and was torn by Ruan Chacha's hands many times.

    "Mrs. President, are you here?" The secretary stood in front of Ruan Chacha anxiously.

    Ruan Chacha remembers this secretary, and it's no wonder that the original owner tore her. This secretary does mean something to Dugu Mohan, but it's a pity that the flower is intentional and the water is ruthless.

    For Dugu Mohan, there is no other than work in his eyes. Where can I see what the Secretary-General is like? What are you wearing? She remembered that there was a paragraph in the article...

    Dugu Mohan was busy working in the office early in the morning, and the secretary was dressed in sexy, black silk, and the skirt was much shorter. The secretary kept shaking in front of Dugu Mohan, deliberately Unintentionally make various sultry poses.