9

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 9

    Ruan Chacha called Dugu Mohan, but he didn't answer it, so he thought about it again, after all, he was about to be irritated by himself. Only after he picked it up, there was a ghost. He looked at the darkened person outside the window. It's sky, forget it. If you want to increase the value of green tea, it depends on the situation.

    Fortunately, the harvest this afternoon was good. No matter what, the value of green tea should be around 60 minutes. Ruan Chacha took advantage of the joy of pouring water and quickly turned on the green tea system. At first glance, it was really just 60 minutes. .

    Ruan Chacha was quite satisfied, and decided to let Dugu Mohan take a rest. After all, the road behind was quite long. Hey, she didn't want it to be long, but she didn't want to get into the lair.

    Hurry up and take care of her leg injury, so that she can do whatever she wants.

    I was glad to see that the lady looked listlessly out the window, her eyes were red, and her eyes were red. She didn't expect the grumpy lady who liked to curse.

    It's just falling in love with a man who can't love it. Listening to what the wife said to Dr. Han just now, the wife was beaten by her husband a few days ago, and today she was bullied and beaten by her husband's secretary. No wonder the wife's temperament will become depressed. .

    Joy can bear the tears of sympathy, and must tell Uncle Xing to listen to it.

    But Ruan Chacha was thinking, it’s best to eat hot pot in this kind of weather, not cold or hot, with soul sauce, ah! ! It's full of fragrant smell, but unfortunately her leg hurts... Ruan Chacha looked at her bandaged calf pitifully, oooooooo..., she couldn't eat it.

    Ruan Chacha likes spicy food. For her, it is not spicy or not. Now her mouth is fading.

    "Hey, let's go back." Ruan Chacha looked around the huge office pretentiously.

    Happy to see her lost appearance, and didn't want his wife to see things and think about people, and quickly took her back to the villa.

    Ruan Chacha was expecting to go out, but came back haggardly. The housekeeper saw her coming back into the room and closed the door tightly. He probably knew that going to find her husband this time must be unpleasant.

    After the housekeeper had arranged everything, he called Joy to ask, "Hey, tell me, did the madam see your husband?"

    Xi Le thought of the scene when the secretary pushed his wife, and was very frustrated, so he told the housekeeper what had happened. , Especially when it came to the secretary, his expression was so excited that he hated the secretary's teeth.

    "Madam, I was beaten and kicked and hurt again. Not only did I not lose my temper like I did before, but I was also afraid that my husband would be angry. I apologized to my husband and didn't let anyone blame him. Madam. Madam also said..."

    Xi Le said. I couldn't help crying. What the butler heard was shocking, and it was so irritating, how sad and desperate the person concerned should be.