14

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 14

    After stopping the car, Dugu Mohan got out of the car without authorization, completely ignoring Ruan Chacha, Ruan Chacha didn't care about his attitude, and quickly opened the car door and followed.

    "Brother Mohan, wait for me..." Originally, she was too lazy to pretend, but she was surrounded by people, a lot of men and women, and when he got out of the car alone, many men and women surrounded him.

    This is a great opportunity to pretend to be a weak person. At this time, she was very excited that her leg was injured, and the weak white flower was deeply rooted in the hearts of the people.

    "Oh, isn't that a sister-in-law?" A man in a racing suit beat Dugu Mohan.

    Dugu Mohan didn't even look back at all, "Come and compare it."

    "What about the sister-in-law?" If she gets into trouble, Dugu Mohan will be embarrassed, and Bai Xin will rush here when she hears the news. Up.

    Dugu Mohan took a deep breath, as if trying to endure something, "Let her sit aside."

    A slightly revealing woman waited beside Dugu Mohan, "It's enough to have me with Mohan."

    Dugu Mohan didn't even look at the exposed woman. The face of the ignored woman didn't look good, and she left with wit.

    Dugu Mohan may be thinking of places where there are so many people, Ruan Chacha will not mess around, these people are his friends, as long as the housekeeper and servant are not there, see what she uses to mess with him.

    Just as Zhu Changyu wanted to respond, she turned around and saw Ruan Chacha, "My sister-in-law is catching up." After speaking, he smiled at Ruan Chacha who was leaping over.

    "Sister-in-law, came over to play today?" Zhu Changyu didn't like her either. He was savage and savage. At first glance, he was spoiled by her family.

    Ruan Chacha smiled back at him timidly, "Hello, what is Brother Mohan going to do?"

    Zhu Changyu looked at her pale little face without a trace of makeup, but I felt pity, she was indeed very beautiful.

    "Mohan, he is going to a car, his sister-in-law can go to the audience to watch him racing." Zhu Changyu tried to speak to her softly, fearing that she would suddenly go crazy.

    Ruan Chacha pretended to be pale, "Brother Mohan racing? Will it be dangerous?" Without waiting for Zhu Changyu's reaction, Ruan Chacha stepped forward and pulled Dugu Mohan's sleeves.

    Dugu Mohan lightly waved his hand impatiently. Who knew Ruan Chacha fell to the ground, but he didn't expect her to use this trick again. He didn't use any force at all.

    "Enough of you! Let's see what occasion this is!" Still foolish! Dugumo's face was cold, and his face was gloomy and terrifying.

    Zhu Changyu somewhat disagrees with Dugu Mohan's practice, but he is not easy to participate in the affairs of the two of them.

    The people around stopped moving and looked over here. Some watched the show, while others were distressed by Ruan Chacha who fell to the ground.