24

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 24

    The protagonist and the protagonist have got together, is it finally going to take the main storyline? She said it was strange. In the original plot, the male and female protagonists are normally in love with each other, but she hasn't noticed these days. Unexpectedly, the two of them might have been dating in private long ago. Head peeking at the situation outside.

    The two of them were standing facing Ruan Chacha. The angle was that Ruan Chacha hidden in the bathroom could not be seen, so she was completely safe to listen.

    Ruan Chacha wiped a handful of water droplets that remained on her cheeks after washing her face not long ago, holding her breath, her small heart thumped and thumped, so exciting...

    "Mohan, I... that suit tomorrow night It will be placed at the front desk of the hotel, can you... I invite you to dinner tomorrow." The sweet voice of midsummer passed to Ruan Chacha’s ears, as if it were fried in Ruan Chacha’s mind.

    Wow! ! Hotel reception! ! It turns out that these two people are already..., wow! Without showing the mountains and dew, I really can't see that Dugu Mohan is really enough. It's really amazing!

    Ruan Chacha hurriedly continued to eavesdrop, and Dugu Mohan spoke.

    "Leave it at the front desk of the hotel, and I will ask the assistant to fetch it." Dugu Mohan's voice was still indifferent.

    Ruan Chacha felt like a scumbag when he heard it. After eating clean and wiping his mouth, he became cold. See how the heroine can save Dugu Mohan's heart.

    In midsummer, it is obvious that as soon as the mood drops to the lowest point, "Can you still eat together?"

    Ruan Chacha can imagine from the voice that Midsummer looks at Dugu Mohan with that special expectant look. Dugu Mohan will definitely be reluctant to bear it. .

    "No time." Dugu Mohan responded indifferently to Midsummer again.

    Ruan Chacha also dropped his chin again, what? Did she hear it right? Dugu Mohan is not soft-hearted? impossible! Isn't the turning point of the plot here? She can't remember the details of the original text very clearly.

    Just when Ruan Chacha was shocked, the two began physical contact. Ruan Chacha quickly returned to the scene to watch the show. The real excitement came. The two of them couldn't help but secretly... Bo Bo...?

    Midsummer pulled the corner of Dugu Mohan's clothes to prevent Dugu Mohan from leaving, "Mohan, just eat once, please, just once."

    Dugu Mohan became impatient , and moved his hand, "Let go."

    Midsummer But he didn't let go, the pulled hand was wrapped around again, and he took Dugu Mohan's arm, and he firmly refused to let it go.

    Dugu Mohan obviously didn't have any thoughts for her. He broke her hand, turned around and wanted to leave in a big stride. Midsummer was unwilling to wrap him around again.

    "If you take one more step, I'll be indecent! It makes you not good at being a man in front of your brother!" Shengxia always felt that Dugu Mohan must have dinner with her. She felt like Dugu Mohan was in the midst of the world. Go to dinner with her, she will be the same as Dugu Mohan.