30

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 30

    "Mo Han! Tell me what you have done to Chacha!" The voice of the old man Dugu has always been loud, and his voice echoed throughout the villa.

    Dugumo's cold face was even colder, "Grandpa, I didn't do anything to her." Tell Grandpa Dugu truthfully.

    Ruan Chacha paled, and quickly nodded, "Grandpa, Brother Mohan really didn't do anything to me, grandpa don't be angry, beware of anger."

    Hearing how sensible this child is, Grandpa Dugu is both relieved and distressed , In a short period of time, it must be because of some unpleasant things, talents will grow, which shows that she was tossed by his grandson.

    "Dad, you and I know Mohan's temperament best. No matter how good the two are, they won't be too much of Chacha." Jiang Yue's first reaction was of course to protect her son.

    Dugu Mohan breathed a sigh of relief, but the face of the iceberg remained unchanged.

    The old man Dugu coldly snorted, "He doesn't know who he is like, his temper is more stinky than anyone else!" The old man was angry when he said that, the boy of the Ji family was gentle and comfortable, and his grandson was all day long. Just like an iceberg, his face blank.

    Jiang Yue was choked by the old man Dugu, and it seemed right...

    Ruan Chacha almost laughed, Dugu Mohan, as the protagonist of the dog-blooded essay, of course has to be like a two-five-eighty-thousand character , The temper is so violent that strangers don't enter, and then she obeys the heroine, and she loves her. This is the reason for the dog blood.

    Dugu Mohan's face became more and more unsightly, but the other party was his grandfather, let alone teaching him verbally, even if he started, he couldn't say a word.

    Dugu Xiaoling let out a "hum", and succeeded in getting Elder Dugu and others to focus on her.

    Ruan Chacha didn't have time to gain strength, and Dugu Xiaoling snorted her, which stunned her.

    "What are you humming with?" Old man Dugu asked Xiaoling Dugu.

    Dugu Xiaoling realized that she was angry, and saw everyone looking at her. Although she wanted to see Mohan being taught, her father's action was too heavy, and she still couldn't bear it.

    "It's okay, Dad, I just have an uncomfortable throat." Dugu Xiaoling hummed twice after speaking to prove that her throat was indeed uncomfortable.

    Who is Mr. Dugu, can you still see Dugu Xiaoling lying?

    The old man Dugu looked at his little daughter without speaking.

    But his eyes were as powerful as what he said. Dugu Xiaoling was afraid that her father would always be exposed by her father every time she lied.

    "Alright, alright, I just said it." Dugu Xiaoling surrendered directly under the shock of her father's eyes.

    Old man Dugu's eyes softened in an instant, "Let's talk about it, what the hell is going on."