15

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 15

    Han Annan took Ruan Chacha to the sofa in a corner, "Sit down and wait, I'll pour water for you."

    Ruan Chacha quickly thanked him. It was Han Annan. The only person she knew here was Han Annan. Doubled.

    After a while, Han Annan brought water and some snacks to Ruan Chacha. Ruan Chacha felt that the doctor was really good and knew she was a little hungry.

    "Thank you, you are so nice." Ruan Chacha happily took the water and a little bit of water. Wow, it looks delicious.

    Han Annan was silent when she said that she was kind, but the two men on the side laughed.

    "Sister-in-law, are you afraid that you don't know how much An Nan is taking care of him? You are the only one who praised him so much. The women who have been with him almost hate him." Yu Hao looked like a dandy kid, joking with Han Annan.

    Oh? Ruan Chacha knows there is a story as soon as he hears it, but soon, Han Annan will become a good male partner who only has feelings for the heroine. It seems that he is not born infatuated.

    Han Annan played with them, Ruan Chacha sat quietly and ate, regardless of what they were talking about.

    After eating the last bite of the little cake, Ruan Chacha still had some meaning, but he could only put down the fork in his hand and looked around.

    There is a man not far away from where she is sitting, who is sitting alone at the window reading, reading? Ruan Chacha thinks this is most likely the male second in the original text.

    I can’t remember the name, but the second male is also the male lead’s brother, right? Han Annan is so pitiful, not even a male third, at most a supporting role for a male fourth.

    Tsk tsk tsk... a group of harems, the heroine is also a cow P, all high-quality men fall in love with her, and still die.

    Ruan Chacha thought, the affectionate male two are on the stage, are they far from the female lead? Thoughts were drifting far away, and Bai Xin came in.

    Ruan Chacha was a little surprised, how Bai Xin appeared again, and then he changed his mind to think of something, it seems that he came after Dugu Mohan.

    Bai Xin knew everyone in the lounge very well. When she came, everyone in the lounge was boiling, and even Han Annan was much happy.

    Yes, when I came in with her, it was almost two levels of differentiation, but it was also like the character of the original owner, no one would have seen it.

    Bai Xin's EQ is high, and the boys are all amused by her. Ruan Chacha is not interested after listening to them for two minutes, because she finds she can't understand.

    Boredly clasping his fingers, thinking about when Dugu Mohan will finish the match, he is not there, and the green tea value is not good for it to rise.

    While clasping her fingers, Bai Xin turned the topic to her. Ruan Chacha didn't want to have any tit-for-tat against Bai Xin. After all, she only wanted the value of green tea, and she only spurned Dugu Mohan.