49

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 49:

    Ruan Yujin frowned, "Mom, no matter what you think, she is Dad's daughter, my sister."

    Sheng Su was so angry, how could her son not be eye-catching, "Anything is good, Mo Han is really not Offend, otherwise it will have a great impact on your future."

    "You don't need to worry about these things, I will take care of them." Ruan Yujin picked up the phone and went out to answer the call.

    When facing her son, Sheng Suxin couldn't say anything, so he could only suffer.

    Ruan Chacha in the ward didn't want to be taken home by Ruan Zongping. She had to rely on Dugu Mohan to increase the value of green tea. She was not interested in dealing with this stepmother, but if she rushed up by herself, she would clean her up in advance.

    Ruan Zongping’s words made Ruan Chacha anxious. She really didn’t want to go back to Ruan’s house. She knew that Sheng Suxin must be holding back some bad tricks, even if she was not a problem dealing with these people.

    But I don't like being in a place that makes me feel uncomfortable, and my mood will become not so good.

    "Dad, I want to go back with Brother Mohan." Ruan Chacha is very determined to follow Dugu Mohan.

    At first Ruan Zongping tried to tell her to go back with him, but Ruan Chacha refused him again and again, so he had to give it up.

    "If he dares to do something to you, you must tell your father, you know?" Ruan Zongping reluctantly agreed, reluctantly.

    Sheng Suxin was relieved to see that Ruan Chacha still did not go back, but did not go in, waiting for Ruan Zongping outside.

    Ruan Chacha persuaded Ruan Zongping, she really wiped a cold sweat. This is really not easy to handle. Whether Ruan Zongping really loves the original owner, she can't go back.

    After sending Ruan Zongping away, Ruan Chacha exhaled and finally ended. Ruan Yujin put a word in her pocket when she left the ward.

    "Be careful with yourself."

    Ruan Chacha twitched her lips. She might not have appeared in midsummer yet, so Ruan Yujin would be more kind to herself, and she would definitely be the best product as soon as she appeared.

    I took a look at the value of green tea, 789 points, less than 800 points, leaning on the head of the bed, my head a little dizzy after having trouble for so long.

    Dugu Mohan walked in, "Are you gone?" Jun's face looked very ugly.

    Ruan Chacha nodded, "Go, how are you?" Didn't get beaten? I just want to laugh when I think of her.

    Dugu Mohan knew she did it deliberately, "It's funny?" His cold face was gloomy.

    Ruan Chacha smiled unkindly again, "It's not funny."

    Dugu Mohan: "..." It's not funny that she laughed so happily.

    Sitting next to Ruan Chacha’s bed, she suddenly asked her, “How did you know that I was going to have a car accident there?”