21

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 21

    "Why don't I make another breakfast for Brother Mohan." Ruan Chacha said worriedly.

    Dugumo looked at her acting coldly, "Calculate me, do you find it interesting?" Leaning on the back of the chair, she stared at Ruan Chacha.

    Ruan Chacha finally looked better, and instantly turned pale again, grabbing Dugu Mohan's clothes in a panic.

    "Brother Mohan...Don't get me wrong about Chacha, Chacha didn't calculate you, but Brother Mohan is still angry with you last night?" The tears in Ruan Chacha's eyes were about to burst out.

    Ji Rusi put down the milk in his hand, Wei Shilei and Zhu Changyu both stopped eating breakfast, last night? What happened last night?

    Han Annan, who was coming downstairs, listened to a general idea, and seemed to be able to imagine what happened last night. He pinched the handrails of the stairs.

    The alarm bell in Dugu Mohan's heart was once again mastered, but when it was too late to stop Ruan Chacha's mouth, Ruan Chacha began a new "attack."

    "Chacha knows that you shouldn't have seen you and Sister Bai Xin have a tryst last night, and I cried out. I was wrong. I disturbed you and Sister Bai Xin's sweet time. I will apologize to Sister Bai Xin, Brother Mohan. Don't be angry with me anymore, Cha Cha is wrong..."

    Dugu Mohan: "???" When did he meet Bai Xin?

    Ruan Chacha cried so hard, do you think it's over? This is just the beginning, she is not stupid if she doesn't take advantage of such a good opportunity.

    He turned and rushed up the stairs, and was stopped by Han Annan, "Where to go?" Han Annan looked like she was about to explode in anger with her gold glasses.

    Ruan Chacha looked at Han Annan with teary eyes, "Brother An Nan, I...I will apologize to Sister Bai Xin, so that Brother Mo Han will forgive me." Tears kept falling from her eyes.

    Han Annan pulled Ruan Chacha, "X! What apologies! Dugu Mohan! You are still not a human!" He pulled Ruan Chacha and let her sit on the sofa.

    Regarding Han Annan’s fragrant mouth, Ruan Chacha hurriedly got up and added chaos, “Brother Annan, don’t be fierce, brother Mohan, because Chacha is uninterested, and disturbing their rendezvous, brother Mohan is happy, Chacha is not wronged "He was shaking slightly, biting his lip and swallowing the whimper that was about to cry.

    Han Annan really more angry and tried grabbing the collar Tokgo cold desert, "I say you can not do something personnel? Chacha did not look to be so wronged going to make you do breakfast? Have you no conscience?"

    Lone desert chill I have to be speechless, "X! Didn't you see that she was counting on me all the time? You are my brother, don't you know who I am?"

    Han Annan was taken aback by him and looked at Ruan Chacha, Ruan Chachazheng He dragged him, "Don't hit Brother Mohan, hit me if you want, I shouldn't have said it, it's my fault,

    Chacha is really stupid ... oooooo ..." Han Annan's desire for protection instantly burst , "You still said? Look at what Chacha is crying like! Look!" yelled at Dugu Mohan.