36

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 36

    The shoes Ruan Chacha wore were not very high, because the injury on the other foot was just right, so he couldn't wear high heels or stand for long.

    Reluctantly, he took Dugu Mohan's arm, and when he got out of the car, Ruan Chacha immediately changed his face, with a smile on his face.

    Dugu Mohan's nose is surrounded by a scent, and his eyes are on Ruan Chacha from time to time.

    Ruan Chacha didn't notice that the party was held in an extremely luxurious hotel, and almost everyone at the party arrived.

    When Dugu Mohan appeared holding Ruan Chacha, everyone screamed in exclamation, and almost everyone admired the beauty of Ruan Chacha.

    Ruan Chacha followed Dugu Mohan very slowly. What made her a little strange was that Dugu Mohan seemed to cooperate with her, walking at the same speed and frequency as her.

    "Mohan, Chacha, are you here? I've been waiting for you for a while." Han Annan strode towards them holding a wine glass, and people arrived before they arrived.

    "Brother An Nan." Ruan Chacha smiled softly at him, Han Annan is still very good.

    Han Annan was flustered by Ruan Chacha's smile, and smiled pretentiously.

    "Are the feet completely healed?" Carefully looked at her feet.

    "Okay, thanks to Brother An Nan." Ruan Chacha's soft voice sounded a little numb, especially tonight she was so beautiful.

    Han Annan's face flushed slightly, "It should be." His eyes always focused on her body because he couldn't control it.

    Dugu Mohan had a handsome face in black, blocking Han Annan's gaze, and Han Annan withdrew his gaze, "Then you first say hello to others, I'll go there."

    After Han Annan left, Dugu Mohan looked at Ruan Chacha coldly. Ruan Chacha was convinced. It is indeed a mobile air conditioner. He is not a dog-blood master if he does not release the air conditioner for two hours in the twenty-four hours. Worthy of this title.

    Ruan Chacha was speechless, his inexplicable air-conditioning, after a glance, huh? Isn't that midsummer? The person holding it in midsummer... should be called Mo Yu.

    Speaking of that Moyu, Ruan Chacha has a very deep impression. The Moyu in the original text has been paying silently to the heroine. What is good to the heroine is an extreme. The hero Dugu Mohan is not that good, but he A man who doesn't know who is considered a male is responsible for the heroine.

    Why do you say that? Because the heroine wants something, Na Moyu will hold it in her hand and hand it to her. It is estimated that the man did the photo. The heroine’s current strength is not enough for Dugu Mohan to calculate. .

    It seems that Mo Yu's family wealth has exploded recently. Although it is completely incomparable with Dugu Mohan and Ji's and Qiu's, it is enough to set foot on the upper stream.

    No, I brought Midsummer to the party right away. Ruan Chacha felt that Moyu was not right. If you love someone, can you really love this level? Isn't love all selfish?