10

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 10

    Dugu Mohan returned to the villa, and the housekeeper smelled his body drunk, and quickly asked someone to make a sober soup for him. After resting on the sofa in the living room, his wine was almost awake.

    Turning his eyes, he noticed that the two servants were standing outside Ruan Chacha's room worriedly, seemingly afraid of what would happen to the people inside?

    "What's the matter?" His voice was hoarse and full of magnetism.

    The housekeeper sighed, "Madam has been crying since she came back from the company. We didn't dare to go in and persuade, we cried till now."

    Dugumo had a meal with his tie loose, and he probably didn't expect Ruan Chacha to be like this.

    The housekeeper stopped talking, and finally mentioned it to him, "Sir, madam.. very sad, afraid that she can't think about it for a while, if she does stupid things, it won't be good. Madam also wants to see you, sir to persuade Madam?"

    Dugu Mohan did not speak, took the key in the housekeeper's hand and walked upstairs.

    The housekeeper nodded in relief. It seemed that the husband should be saved. He quickly let the two servants down. The husband is rarely willing to coax the wife, but can't disturb them. The wife will be very happy to see the husband, and acting like a baby should be indispensable. , The butler smiled kindly.

    The two servants were very happy to see that the husband was willing to coax his wife. The wife and husband must be sweet tonight.

    Dugu Mohan stood at the door of Ruan Chacha's room, and when he listened carefully, there was indeed crying inside.

    Without knocking, he opened the door of the room with the key, entered the room and closed it easily.

    Dugu Mohan had a headache and looked at Ruan Chacha...

    Ruan Chacha was crying bitterly while eating snacks, "Scum man, scum man! I'll take a bite of such a man!" He was crying and cursing, but his crying head found her There really was a scumbag in his room.

    Seeing him, Ruan Chacha couldn't stop her anger, "Big trotter! Scum!" Throwing the pillow on him.

    Dugu Mohan quickly caught the pillow, glanced at the TV screen, and looked at the crying red Ruan Chacha.

    "..."

    "Are you crying while watching TV?" Dugu Mohan really didn't know what to say. It is probably the first time I saw such a speechless person.

    Ruan Chacha had tears in his eyes, "Otherwise? You wouldn't think I was crying for you, do you?" Ruan Chacha didn't respond to him suddenly coming in. Why did he come back? And also came in her room.

    Did you think she was crying because of him? Ruan Chacha laughed at him holding her belly..

    "Haha.. Just like you? Do you treat me as your secretary? I.. I like you.. Do you know? Do you know that? Is that right? Hahahaha... ." Learned well.