56-60

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 56:

    "Assistant Su, which district does my dad ask you to check the license plate number from?" Ruan Yujin resisted the shock in her heart.

    Assistant Su is still sorting out the company's documents. He is so busy that he is almost exhausted, "It's in District XX, why are you asking this? Is there something wrong?" Assistant Su doesn't understand what's wrong with the father and son?

    Ruan Yujin didn’t say much, “Curious to ask, I happened to be watching a detective drama in Country X.”

    Assistant Su suddenly nodded, and he said, “Let’s see, I won’t bother you, but you should be careful. The company needs

    someone to manage it." If you fall an old one, you can't fall anymore, or he might be so busy that he won’t even have time to eat, so he’s still alive.

    After hanging up the phone of Assistant Su, Ruan Yujin took a deep breath again, dialed the number again, and blurted out fluent X in Mandarin.

    "XX police station, what can I do to help you?" It was the police officer who answered the call. He looked at the number of the call and found it strange. Why did XX country call two calls today? So often?

    "I want to find someone, is Officer Jin here?" Ruan Yujin and Ruan Zongping are both father and son, both of which started with Officer Jin.

    The police officer who answered the phone looked at the phone and was really puzzled, "Officer Jin has gone out to do errands, and I haven't returned yet." The

    officer was silent for two seconds before speaking again, "Are you going to ask Officer Chen Zhenzhong? He is off today, what are you looking for with them?" The

    policeman said while writing down the number, and by the way, he turned out the number he called in the middle of the night and recorded it together.

    Ruan Yujin was speechless when asked, "Then I would like to ask, what are the cases that these two police officers are responsible for?"

    The police officer became vigilant now. “The two police officers are both members of the serious crime team. They are responsible for almost all cases involving life and death. I can help you solve any problems that have happened to you.”

    Ruan Yujin heard it seriously. The case team fell helplessly on the bed and hung up the phone.

    "Hello? Hello?" The policeman took the phone and gave a few beeping sounds.

    "Xiao Li, can you check for me, where are these two phone numbers located?" The police officer thought what they were going to do and immediately sent someone to check the location.

    Xiao Li quickly checked the two numbers, "It's from XX country, and the current location is not in our country." The

    officer nodded, maybe he thought too much, and waited for Officer Jin and Officer Chen to arrive at the police station to talk to them.

    Ruan Yujin didn't move while holding her hand, all the license plates and names that appeared out of thin air existed, and he didn't believe what his father said, but these people really existed.