34

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 34

    Ruan Chacha had forgotten that she and Dugu Mohan were sharing the same bed, and he was frightened to death when he said abruptly.

    Dugu Mohan in the dark was exuding cold air, but even so, Ruan Chacha felt that the current Dugu Mohan and the Dugu Mohan in her dreams were very different from each other.

    Dugu Mohan was looking at her coldly and seemed very angry. She called Qiu Mo's name, although she not only called Qiu Mo's name, but also his and Shengxia's names.

    "I called Qiu Mo's name?" Ruan Chacha didn't believe it. She was really frightened.

    "What did you dream about?" Dugu Mohan was in the dark, and Jun's face was so dark that it was almost dripping ink.

    Ruan Chacha remembered the weird and scary dream just now. She glanced at Dugu Mohan with a slight horror. Can she say that she dreamed of him?

    Dugu Mohan was stunned by her glance, "Did you dream of me?"

    Ruan Chacha lay down with a sharp spirit! Do you want to be so godly? She hesitated, and wanted to ask him a question in her heart.

    In the end she still spoke, "If you... just have a chance to deal with me, what will you do to me?"

    Ruan Chacha asked Dugu Mohan incoherently, even though Dugu Mo in her dream Han was scary, but the Dugu Mohan she was facing now did not do anything to hurt her.

    And she was so tricky to him, he didn't do anything to her, Ruan Chacha couldn't believe it, the Dugu Mohan in his dream could not coincide with the current Dugu Mohan.

    Dugu Mohan was stunned by her first glance. Her question made him realize that she actually didn't trust him, or feared him.

    "When will I have no chance to deal with you." Dugu Mohan pursed his lips, and said something like an answer.

    Ruan Chacha's brain didn't react for a while. What he meant was that if he wanted to deal with her, he would deal with it long ago, so why wait until later?

    "Then... If one day I did something that you can't forgive, would you still get me missing?" Ruan Chacha asked again, holding his breath and listening carefully.

    Dugu Mohan doesn't seem to understand why she always asks this, "Which day did you do something that I can forgive, yesterday or today?"

    Ruan Chacha said, "..." It seems to be the same, no.. He still Can you chat? Every time I chatted to death.

    "Don't answer if you don't want to answer, answer the question, it's annoying!" Ruan Chacha immediately changed her face, turned around and covered her head with the quilt, went to bed, and didn't bother to care about the cancer patient in Naha.

    She only slept for a while, when she heard him say in a daze, "No." The two words, she didn't think about it, and she wanted to sleep completely.

    When I woke up early in the morning, except for the dream, everything else was forgotten, and I felt something was wrong. When did she have such a big baby in bed, her thinking gradually became clear and she jumped up.