39

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 39

    Ruan Chacha heard this strange voice with a familiar voice, and his little head buzzed. It was over! She forgot that the back garden in the dog-blood essay was no less dangerous than the hotel room of the party.

    Why didn't she expect it? As soon as she saw the swing in her head, she said bye bye, and she didn't dare to look back at all, stiff.

    She wanted to straighten up and rush into the party, but as soon as she had this idea, Ruan Chacha's shoulder was held down.

    "Aren't you curious what is missing?" Qiu Mo gradually approached Ruan Chacha, sniffing the fragrance in her hair.

    Ruan Chacha followed his words stiffly and asked, "Lack.. What is missing?" What is missing for her? This big pervert.

    Qiu Mo approached Ruan Chacha's ear, "Lack...you." The heat sprayed on the root of Ruan Chacha's ear.

    Ruan Chacha's cold hair stand up, what is this all about! Why did you encounter this big abnormality again? It seems that Dugu Mohan really has foresight this time, knowing that she will send bodyguards to protect her.

    But she didn't expect Qiu Mo to be at the party. After all, the party was halfway through. If she knew, she would stay inside and not run out to die. What's so good about the swing? Look, there is a big perversion coming out alive.

    "Me? I don't like swinging now." Ruan Chacha wanted to leave.

    But why would Qiu Mo let her go easily, "I don't like it? Wasn't it happy just now?" Qiu Mo said with doubts.

    But in this dark night, Ruan Chacha felt weird, "Just now, now it is now."

    Qiu Mo was silent for a while, "Well, from now on, the swing in the garden at home, if you like it, put it on, or call it if you don't like it. People get away."

    Ruan Chacha: "??" Does your swing at home have anything to do with whether she likes it or not?

    "You still want to swing?" Qiu Mo didn't make a deviant move like before, but asked her softly if she wanted to swing.

    Ruan Chacha immediately shook her head like a rattle. She wanted to go back to the party, where there were a lot of people. Now she doesn't want to breathe. The party is really fragrant.

    Don't you want to? Qiu Mo seemed a little disappointed, but he still did not let go of the hand on Ruan Chacha's shoulder.

    Ruan Chacha suddenly felt his shoulders sink, Qiu Mo jumped from behind in front of the swing, and settled firmly beside Ruan Chacha.

    Ruan Chacha was so scared that his face changed. Does he have an AC number in his heart? If he jumps this way, he is not afraid of falling and she is also afraid that the swing will not be able to bear his jump. If it breaks, wouldn't it be a loss?

    "You are very beautiful today." The smell of Qiu Mo surrounded Ruan Chacha.

    Ruan Chacha thought of standing up. Of course Qiu Mo would not be willing. He put his big hand on his knees and propped his face, looking at Ruan Chacha.