31

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 31

    Dugu Xiaoling walked around behind Dugu Mohan to catch him. Jiang Yue stopped Dugu Mohan in front of him, although the body hurts in her mother's heart.

    But if he makes such mistakes, he must be educated, "Today I will teach you a lesson." Jiang Yue is so angry that he can't wait to catch him. He shouldn't make such mistakes.

    "Sister-in-law! I support you. I have found out so many things and wanted to teach him a long time ago." Dugu Xiaoling thought that her nephew was a little bit colder, but her heart was kind, so she asked the servant. When Renhe Xingshu, the answer she got surprised her.

    It’s not good for Chacha, but she also shielded the company’s female secretary. She knew that the company’s female secretary liked him and didn’t expel him. She still let the female secretary drive Ruan Chacha out of the company. No wonder she heard that Ruan Chacha went to the company to make trouble She, don't slap a few more slaps to that female secretary, she won't be called Dugu Xiaoling.

    Dugu Mohan couldn't cleanse after jumping into the Yellow River. "Auntie, those are all fake, all are Ruan Chacha..." Dugu Mohan was sore by Jiang Yue's wooden stick, but his eyebrows were not wrinkled. a bit.

    "Weird Chacha! Look at the good things you did? Is that still a human thing? You bastard, stop me!" Jiang Yue felt very wrong when she listened, and blamed Ruan Chacha.

    "Mom! Really, when did I lie to you." Dugu Mohan hid to the side, his face so dark that ink was dripping out.

    Ruan Chacha stepped forward and held Jiang Yue, "Mom, what Brother Mohan did, Chacha doesn't care, as long as he doesn't divorce me, don't beat him." Looking at Jiang Yue pleadingly.

    When Jiang Yue heard the word divorce, his brain exploded again! "He dares to get a divorce! I will give you discounts on his legs!" The wooden stick vigorously waved towards Dugu Mohan.

    Dugu Mohan didn't keep up with their rhythm at all, and mainly followed them one by one without giving him a chance.

    The wooden stick hit Dugu Mohan's body, "pop", Dugu Mohan was beaten twice and then avoided again.

    "Ruan Chacha! Don't go too far!" Dugu Mohan roared to Ruan Chacha, it was her who made trouble.

    "You still yell at her!" Jiang Yue had hit her a few times before, but her heart softened again. When he yelled like this, the anger rose directly above her head.

    Ruan Chacha pretended to hold Jiang Yue, "Mom, Brother Mohan knows that he is wrong, don't hit him again." Hit it, your son should beat him, he is more than that. The original owner doesn't know where to do it in the original text. went.

    "Don't fight with him, let your mother beat him. You don't know him. In the future, if you divorce him, you won't get a penny. He made tricks in your contract." Dugu Xiaoling felt this My nephew is too much, not to mention Cha Cha is the granddaughter of his father's comrade-in-arms, if not, he can't treat his wife so badly.

    Their Dugu family has a big business, but without this, Dugu Xiaoling wants to beat her nephew.

    Dugu Mohan was wronged, "It is Ruan Chacha, not me who added this item to the contract."