19

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 19

    Zhu Changyu felt that Ruan Chacha didn't want to see Dugu Mohan being surrounded by women, and tried his best not to make Dugu Mohan embarrassed, and didn't want to make myself sad, hey, woman, so stupid.

    "Go with Chacha, if Mohan bullies you, we will ask you for justice." Zhu Changyu assured Ruan Chacha.

    Ruan Chacha laughed twice, "Thank you, Brother Changyu." She just couldn't think about it.

    Dugu Mohan didn't want to say more, his brothers had completely fallen down, took a deep breath, closed their eyes and calmed down.

    But Qiu Mo looked in the direction of Ruan Chacha, vaguely heard Ruan Chacha's delicate voice, which seemed a bit better than the sound of Midsummer. Why didn't he find it before?

    The thoughtfulness of Qiu Mo made Han Annan frown. This Qiu Mo is also an impenetrable, fond of delicate women. It just so happens that Ruan Chacha is delicate and weak, and her appearance is rarely matched by a woman. on.

    At least he has never seen anything better than Ruan Chacha. Previously, Ruan Chacha had a domineering personality, and she was pretty or pretty, but it is also true that she is hideous, but she is different now.

    "Then go now." Qiu Mo suggested to go now.

    Ruan Chacha thinks these rich people are really capricious, and they just leave. It's like she was in the last world, and she had to think about eating better.

    Bai Xin also followed, how could she let this opportunity pass.

    Qiu Mo deliberately waited for Dugu Mohan to take Ruan Chacha to go first, and wanted to see Ruan Chacha's face again, but was blocked by Dugu Mohan's tall body, not to mention, even Han Annan blocked Qiu Mo's sight if nothing happened.

    "Interesting." Qiu Mo sat on the sofa and put his hand on Shengxia's shoulder. After saying this, he embraced Shengxia and kissed her, regardless of her struggle.

    Dugu Mohan walked alone in front of him, Ruan Chacha silently followed behind him, looking around, the racing track was really big enough.

    Ruan Chacha felt so strange that he felt more and more desolate as he walked away, "Where is this going?" Ruan Chacha asked Han Annan.

    Han Annan smiled at her, "Go to Zhu Changyu's private jet." Because it was very close to the racing track, he didn't drive.

    private plane? Zhu Changyu's? Wow? All are so rich. Ruan Chacha is envious. If her green tea is worth more than 1,000 points, after the divorce, I don’t know if she can get the money and share the money from Dugu Mohan? Forget it, life matters.

    Han Annan felt amused when her eyes were bright, and Mo Han was the richest.

    Ruan Chacha didn't dare to show the appearance of Grandma Liu entering the Grand View Garden. Her eyes still couldn't help turning around. This private jet was so luxurious, so I didn't know if she had anything to eat. Her stomach was not full today.

    After a while, a stewardess brought the food to her. She was very happy, this steak looks so delicious!

    After eating the steak in a few times, Ruan Chacha looked at Dugu Mohan's steak next to her. No one was paying attention to her. Except for Dugu Mohan, everyone was sitting with their backs facing her. .