71-75

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 71:

    "Mom, don't beat Brother Mohan, I am willing to bless them." Ruan Chacha endured her grief.

    Jiang Yue was very distressed when she heard it, and stopped slapping her son, turned around and held Ruan Chacha.

    "Chacha, don't say that angry words, he wouldn't dare, don't worry, mother will help you get justice." Jiang Yue hasn't seen Ruan Chacha for a long time. Looking at it this way, the child is getting more and more pleasant, and the grandson born in the future The children may look good.

    Ruan Cha Cha Tea kept dripping, “Cha Cha does not have such blessings. In the future, I will not be filial in front of my parents. Grandpa, I will go back to see him when I have time.”

    Jiang Yue felt very distressed. This child is so sensible. Quickly appease her.

    Duguyi glared at Dugu Mohan with his back hand, "Did I teach you that? Let you hurt women?"

    "I didn't hurt her." Dugumo denied coldly and had to say that Ruan Chacha and the previous life can Said it was two people.

    "Ah..." Ruan Chacha screamed, and Jiang Yue immediately let go of her hand holding Ruan Chacha's arm.

    "What's the matter, what's the matter?" Jiang Yue was panicked and looked up and down to see what was wrong with Ruan Chacha.

    Tired, the circle of bruise looks particularly dazzling.

    Jiang Yue took a breath, and Du Guyi saw it, "You bastard!" Du Guyi turned around and accused Dugu Mohan.

    Jiang Yue slapped her back again, and Dugu Mohan was scolded and beaten again, playing a duet.

    Ruan Chacha’s arm really hurts when he grabs it. He has a lot of strength, and her skin is just like tofu.

    Until the doctor came to stop it, Dugu Mohan stopped being beaten, "Wait for me to go home and take care of you!"

    Duguyi gritted his teeth and wished he would not be born.

    Jiang Yue distressedly took Ruan Chacha to the medicine, "Mom apologizes to you because we improperly disciplined and made you tired." If you know this is the case, when he made a mistake when he was a child, she won't protect her, and she should be more educated. .

    Ruan Chacha shook her head, "Mom, I don't blame Brother Mohan, don't blame yourself, I don't deserve Brother Mohan, Brother Mohan deserves better." She just wanted to divorce.

    "Oh, don't say that, what is good about his stinky boy, it is his blessing to marry you." Jiang Yue heartily comforted Ruan Chacha, where can I find such a good wife who looks so beautiful Like a god.

    Dugu Mohan suspected that this was not his mother at all. In the life he experienced, his mother and father hardly liked Ruan Chacha, saying that she was too irritable.

    Ruan Chacha actually wanted to get a divorce, but no matter how she pushed it, Jiang Yue always scolded Dugu Mohan.

    After dealing with the bruises on his arms, the nurses felt pity for Ruan Chacha. Dugu Mohan stood aside, and it was Duguyi and Jiang Yue who were not allowed to sit.