45

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 45:

    Several people fell silent. Jiang Yue asked Duguyi, "Should I tell my in-laws about this?"

    Duguyi shook his head. Ruan Chacha's mother had passed away a long time ago. Now Ruan Zongping's wife is married again, even though these years He didn't treat Ruan Chacha badly, but he didn't care much.

    Ruan Chacha's temper was so irritable before, and they were used to them. Whether or not the stepmother deliberately praised it, it is better to be silent for now.

    "Look at the situation first." Instinctively, Du Guyi was cautious and didn't tell Ruan Zongping first, otherwise this matter is still in the bone, and there can be no more incidents.

    Ruan Chacha was so dizzy that he couldn't wake up no matter what, he had to let his consciousness sink.

    She dreamed of some weird dreams, but she couldn't remember them clearly, and her confused head was very heavy.

    "Ruan Chacha is out of danger, but will be hospitalized for observation for a period of time." The doctor was obviously relieved and came out to tell them the good news.

    When Qiu Mo heard the news, he sat on the bench in the emergency room, lowering his eyes not knowing what he was thinking.

    Jiang Yue and Duguyi exhaled one after another, and they were finally fine.

    Dugu Xiaoling was still pacing, especially wanting to see Dugu Mohan and Ruan Chacha.

    When Ruan Chacha woke up, the dazzling light in front of her made her close her eyes again. After adjusting to the light, she looked at Qiu Mo and was looking out the window.

    With the sun shining on Qiu Mo's side face, Ruan Chacha found him not so scary for the first time.

    When she was stabbed by that person, it was fortunate that she was helped by Qiu Mo. Otherwise, she would be led by a dog, and she was speechless. What happened to this plot?

    How could the male lead be in danger? Logically speaking, as the male protagonist in this article, he has a halo, and any danger in front of the male protagonist can be eliminated.

    But this time it really wasn't a breeze. If she was a little bit later and slower, the hero Dugu Mohan would really be dead, so what's the problem?

    "Qiu Mo?" Ruan Chacha put all the conjectures aside first, and then slowly figured it out when she was alone.

    When Qiu Mo heard Ruan Chacha calling him, he immediately looked back, "Are you awake?" He walked to Ruan Chacha's bed and pressed the doctor's caller.

    Ruan Chacha nodded, but when he saw him stretch out his hand to press the beeper, his brow moved, his arm stiffened, and he put his hand back to his side as if nothing had happened.

    She recalled the last scene, which was the scene when she pounced on Qiu Mo. As soon as the explosion sounded, there was a rush of heat that drove her and Qiu Mo away.

    She was holding Qiu Mo at the time, and the heat and impulse were pressing on her, but when he fell to the ground, Qiu Mo was the bottom, so he must have fallen hard.