5

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 5

    Ruan Chacha specially found a little foundation to cover her rosy lips, making her face pale.

    Seeing that her complexion still didn't improve, Uncle Xing secretly sighed, "Madam, do you want to enjoy Western breakfast or Chinese?"

    Ruan Chacha pretended not to be interested, "It's okay, just eat something." His eyes kept keeping. Looking outside the door, the sadness came out.

    Now her sorrow is sincere. Why did you say that Dugu Mohan went, and didn't go home for so many days. Hey, why would she have green tea if she doesn't come back? Anxiously... the

    servants and the housekeeper all noticed that Ruan Chacha missed Mr. Ruan very much, and looked at the door at every movement, mostly sentimental and ruthlessly mistaken.

    After taking a few bites of breakfast, Ruan Chacha asked the housekeeper, "Uncle Xing, Brother Mohan...have there been no phone calls these days?"

    Uncle Xing couldn't bear to look at Ruan Chacha's expectant eyes, "Madam, sir. I didn't call back. It is estimated that the company has too many things and there is no time."

    Ruan Chacha stopped the chopsticks in her hand and said "Oh."

    The company is too busy. It is estimated that I went to make the heroine. It is 1000 points, so I can't see it once in half a month. When does she want green tea?

    Ruan Chacha didn't know that he had misunderstood Dugu Mohan this time. Dugu Mohan has lived in the office these days. Of course, the president's office bed and toiletries are indispensable.

    Ruan Chacha intends to take the initiative to attack. The salted fish life is good, but it will not last long and will soon die tragically. No matter how comfortable it is, I still have to finish the green tea as soon as possible to feel relieved.

    "Uncle Xing, I...I think about Brother Mohan, can I find him?" asked the housekeeper weakly.

    The housekeeper sighed silently, his wife was different, she was not so cautious before, and her temper in the past had long since entered the group to find her husband, instead of asking him cowardly.

    "Madam, why don't you wait for your husband to come back? The husband should be back these two days." After all, the day to return to the old house is approaching.

    If the wife were to go to find her husband by herself, she would definitely make trouble in the office. There was nothing before, at least the wife had a fierce temper, and they were more worried about the husband.

    But now, the butler couldn't help taking a look at Ruan Chacha. His face was pale and his legs were still bandaged. It seemed that if the wind was stronger, he could blow it down.

    The butler still shook his head, disagreeing that Ruan Chacha went to the group alone to find her husband.

    Ruan Chacha insisted on going, "Uncle Xing, let the driver take me there. If you don't worry, you can find someone to join me. I... I want brother Mohan so much." I want to be sick and want green tea. After all, he is. The person who decides her future life and death.