13

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 13

    "Ruan Chacha!!" Dugu Mohan was troubled with a splitting headache.

    Ruan Chacha stood innocently in place, like a child who did something wrong.

    "I'm sorry, Brother Mohan..." Ruan Chacha was "panic" and didn't know what to do. With the housekeeper and servants, the set of people couldn't collapse.

    Dugumo looked at her coldly, "Pretending to be! What do you want?"

    Ruan Chacha sneered in her heart, what did she want? I miss you on the street! If it weren't for green tea, who would be willing to face his dead fish face every day, cold and smelly, really can't stand it.

    But the face was pale again, as if he had received a great blow, "Brother Mohan, Chacha really didn't think about what to do, Brother Mohan shouldn't get me wrong about Chacha?" Looking at Dugu Mohan imploringly.

    The housekeeper and the servants can’t stand it anymore. The housekeeper stepped in front of Ruan Chacha, "Mr., Madam is already very sad. I can’t blame the madam for this matter. I can’t blame others for my husband’s fault." The

    housekeeper’s words made Du Gumo Han Xin choked, "Uncle Xing! What's wrong?" He didn't do anything, it was all caused by Ruan Chacha.

    The housekeeper was disappointed, but when he wanted to speak again, Ruan Chacha spoke first.

    "Uncle Xing, Brother Mohan is not wrong, don't blame him, otherwise Brother Mohan will only dislike me even more, Uncle Xing, you are getting older, don't worry about me and Brother Mohan, it's all me Not pleasing, no wonder Brother Mohan." Ruan Chacha lowered his head in frustration.

    After listening, the housekeeper was full of emotion, this girl is a good girl.

    "Sir, take a closer look at Madam, such a good wife, you really have to take good care of it." The butler couldn't wait to wake up Dugu's cold head.

    Dugumo's cold and bingbing expression was about to crack, "Good means! I underestimated you." He stared at Ruan Chacha gloomily.

    Ruan Chacha replied in his heart that he had won the prize, and he was just average, ranking third in the world.

    "What is Brother Mohan talking about? Chacha doesn't know much, but even if you don't understand, Chacha is very happy, because Brother Mohan is finally willing to chat with Chacha." Ruan Chacha smiled, looking into Dugu Mohan's eyes They are all stars, and the green tea value machine walking around in front of me, of course I have stars.

    The housekeeper and the servants feel sorry for her when she sees her humble. The wife's love for her husband has reached the point where it is hopeless, but it is a pity that the concubine is intentional and Lang is ruthless.

    Dugu Mohan couldn't stand her, and strode upstairs.

    Ruan Chacha hurriedly followed, "Brother Mohan, where are you going?"

    Dugu Mohan didn't stop, but walked faster, for fear that Ruan Chacha would catch up.

    Ruan Chacha is guarding the sofa. She will be there wherever he goes. Otherwise, if he goes out, it is estimated that the next meeting will be in the old house. She just wants to fill up the green tea as soon as possible.