6

NinGuan=Lumina (which should i keep?)

thousand year old daoist= daoist QianSui

Daoist QianSui was becoming more cheerful as the pure heart bell in his hand was reacting even faster.

This is a high grade spiritual artifact that receveid varius blessings,although NinGuan imeediately sat down to start cultivating,she could’t block all these sucessive hit.

Di JiuFeng was worried,and started to become agitated.

“You damn old geezer,if you have some resentments go against me,don’t you feel ashamed by attacking a little kid? ” Di JiuFeng shouted with her delicate voice and exited while readying her sword,although she was only in the middle of the nascent soul stage she souldn’t help but swing her top tier grade artifact, HongShan. Unexpectedly one blow was enough to force daoist Qianui, who reached the complete circle of the nascent soul stage, go backwards various steps.

After being dealt this huge blow by a mere junior cultivator he completely lost his temper ,his face also completely lost color and started to speak wuthout restraints:“You nasty fox,even when you had ambiguos relations in this sect i decided to tolerate it,today you unecpectedly decided to bring a filthy creature born from disaster in our sect,however you shall know that,harboring a demon is a serious crime,you will defitely be punished by a lightning!”

Without even waiting for Di JiuFeng to reply, he turned towards the onlookers.

Since he came to stir trouble,he naturally brought his faction along:“I ask all of you to come closer to be witnesses,in order to avoid people harbouring hartred or throwing slander behind my back because of my word.

I, QianShuei i am without doubt of indomitable spirit,still i am daoist pure in heart,i would never enjoy the misery of my juniors,however this is a different matter,if this issue is not cleared,i am afraid that it will bring to my cultivatorsa big catastrophe!

I saw it with my own eyes,Di JiuFeng’s disciple carries a cursed fate,she is evil reincarnated!”The daoist purposely incited the crowd,moreover this subject that was brought caused eveyone to be shocked,no one excluded took a deep breath.

A grey clothed male cultivator asked:“Daoist, aren’t your words making no sense, isn’t impossible for someone as experienced as Fairy JiuFeng to not distinguish between the righteous and evil path ?”

A white clothed female cultivator rebuked:“ah,she can clearly distinguish them, in this case didn’t she do it on purpose?”

Everybody argued back and forth,and even after a long time they couldn’t reach a conclusion.

QianSui wanted to clap his hands while spectacting this scene,and as soon as the atmosphere became inquisitive enough he made a gesture to quiet the crowd:“if we keep making assumptions we can’t reach a definitive answer,i believe that the best way to solve this matter is to simply call her disciple to check wether she is a reincarnated demon,you will all be able to understand it at a glance,and this will also prove that i didn’t unnecessarily accused her!”as he uttered these words,everybody thought thought his these words made sense,only Di JiuFeng trembled at these words.

She immediately called the System:“System, system,quick think of a way out,otherwhise our dear ancient witch will be eliminated!”

System calmly looked at her,and merciless said:“i am sorry host,this is not within the scope of my duties,i ask you to think of a way yourself.”

“Haha”, Di JiuFeng snorted,she wanted to just bend this system and throw it into a toilet to rot,he is so omnipotent,why doesn’t he just go and ascend on heaven forever?