𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-04

I figure, if a girl wants to be a legend, she should go ahead and be one.

Alessandro

This girl is unpredictable; she might seem like an angel at first glance, but when you cross her, she can unleash her insanity in an eccentric manner.

After she left the living room, announcing her retreat to bed, I ran my fingers through my raven-black hair and headed towards her room. As I approached, the darkness in her compartment signalled that she was already in slumber. Not wanting to disturb her, I pivoted and strolled back to my own bedroom.

After a refreshing shower and shedding my formal attire for comfy sweatpants, I settled on my bed, contemplating the upcoming two or three days of her silence. Dealing with her can be quite a challenge at times. The consequences could be severe if she doesn't forgive me, especially with her impending meeting with Natalie Gonzalez, one of Italy's renowned designers and businesswomen. Little Principessa is plotting to launch her business here in Italy.

I hoped she wouldn't exhibit the same behaviour as during our last disagreement, which was incredibly difficult to handle. As I mentioned, she can be quite a handful.

I couldn't help but grin when I noticed her wearing my hoodie, a reminder of our previous quarrels.

Nonetheless, after some contemplation, I eventually switched off the lamps and settled into bed, trying to drift off to sleep. My eyelids grew heavy, and darkness gradually enveloped me.

The last thing on my mind was her enchanting smile.

Alexandra

Knock—knock—knock–

No one can rest for a while!

Just leave me in between the sheets, let me have peace!

I arise to the disturbance of someone thumping on the door, I gradually bring myself out of the bed sheets and stride towards the French door, unlocking it revealing no other than the man I know better than anyone else on this sphere.

Alessandro.

"What do you want?" My lips parted yawning.

"Good morning to you Principessa, I want to remind you that you have an appointment with Natalie Gonzalez at 10 O'clock sharp, get ready cause you have an hour left, and Nice hair by the way. " He teased, winking at me.

Glaring at him I slam the door in his face I could hear his low chuckle from the other side before the atmosphere wore the silence gown again.

I stood in front of my reflector and my hair looks like a goddamned bird nest Fuck I growled and jogged into the washroom.

Drying my body with the towel I ran it on my skin smooth and hindered.

Changing into my ebony dress, I tied my hair into a high ponytail not doing much on my face I grabbed my coat, and high heels and sprinted downstairs before swearing and scooting back to my room cause I forgot my bag I promptly grabbed my bag and scampered towards the kitchen.

Without sparing a glimpse at Alessandro I yank a toast place some jam on it and begin eating in a rush.

"Hey, hey slow down we don't want you to end up in the hospital because of suffocating on toast & jam Principessa."

I flash him a death glare,

"Tratterò con tepiùtardiamicoaspetta e vedrai."(I will deal with you later friend just wait and see.)