𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-08

Chapter 8

The only way to end this is to make a scene and make them believe that things are over for us.

"Alessandro there is a highway in front of us we will make them believe that we got into a car accident and that we crushed but before that, I have to make a mess on the street and hit a couple of cars just to make it more believable," I yelled making sure Alessandro hears everything clearly.

Hitting the brakes I stopped the car.

"Fuck!" Alessandro curses

"Traffic!" I spoke urgently the shooting was getting louder and louder "Take the hallway!"

Driving backwards at full speed I turned the car and changed my route and started driving forwards through the hallways after a couple of seconds the cars started following us again, but we thankfully got rid of the stupid cops.

"There is a turn in front of us in like 7 km it's the best place to fake a car accident. " I acquainted.

"Are you talked about the turn on the bridge?" I nodded keeping my eyes on the road.

I then heard a buckling noise I looked over at Alessandro in a split second only to see him buckling his belt, he really does read my mind.

I started driving faster and this time I made sure to hit a couple of cars just to really make it look like an accident.

Making big chaos behind us.

"Alessandro on the count of three unbuckle your seat belt and jump out of the car understood."

But before that, I had to make sure of something.

"Light a cigarette," I ordered

"What?"

"Alessandro light a fucking cigarette and throw anywhere near the gas tank!" I screeched

He quickly did what I asked for and threw the Cigarette at the back of the car before lighting a piece of paper and throwing it at the back seats too.

"That will make a real explosion." He uttered

"Be ready Three.....Two.......... And One Jump!" We both jumped out of the car.

Hitting the rough floor a wave of never-ending pain made its way through my body, growling I forced myself off the floor and slowly stood up.

Just when I was back on my feet the car exploded throwing me way further from where I was standing.

Trying my best to not give myself into the darkness I bit my lips and stood up again.

I am sure there will be a lot of ugly bruises everywhere, tomorrow.

Looking from the ground I saw Alessandro running towards me, he too was in pain but held it off better than I did.

Knowing he is fine I sighed and walked towards him.

"We should leave right now before the police get here."
That was the first thing I heard from him and still, there was a ringing tone filling my ears which was caused by the explosion.

Slowly shaking my head up and down, he grabbed my hand and pulled me.

We are running away from the scene, well Aless is running and I am being pulled by him.

We came to a stop when a black SUV parked in front of us.

My head started spinning more!