𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-40

Alexandra

Perhaps the love we are told in the stories aren't as sweet and pure as the real-life experience, Or maybe being toyed around is just a part of the whole game, like when he compels you to come to a school trip but at the end of the road he says he wasn't planning to come anyway, or perhaps when he gets mad and thinks low of you, or maybe he yells at you and points an accusation finger at you when, he misunderstood the story.

I know for sure that it's love, but just because it's love does it mean I shall accept it with no complaints.

“leave.”

“I told you, it's my room too so if you are going to rest so will I.” He steps back laying on the bed.

“Well then suit yourself.” I walk off into the closet change out of my formal clothes and wear something more livable.

Tying my hair into a low ponytail, I grab my pillow, and a blanket before walking away from the bed towards the sofa near the balcony door.

“What are you doing?” He asks

“Taking a nap.” I pull the covers over me closing my eyes.

“Come here.”

“Please, stop talking I am trying to take a cat nap.”

“I said come here.”

I huff at the anger in his voice.

“For The sake of God don't you have something do to!”

“Yes I do, I must do you!” I could feel the blood rushing into my cheeks as they turned warm, I stare at the ceiling trying to control my emotions.

“What is it Mio Amore the cat got your tongue?”He teased

“Alessandro—”

“Yes, Tesoro.”

“Please keep your horny thoughts to yourself I am not in the right mindset to play your little games.” Closing my eyes the room was filled with a pause.

Stillness covers my ears, as I slowly begin to relax.

But the silence is odd—

Bloody hell, what are you doing!” I yell out as Alessandro picks me up from the couch.

“I am taking back what belongs to me.” Placing me on the bed I sit up, laying next to me he pulls me down.

What do you think you are doing!” I sit back up pushing his hand away from my wrist, which I not long after crave its warmth.

“lay down and let's take a nap together.”

“What part of I don't want to be near you, isn't clear!”

“Everything, everything isn't clear about that sentence—Staying away from you is something only a fool would do— and believe me I am anything but a fool! ” He sits up before yelling out, his face inches away from mine.

“So this is a game of who is a fool and who isn't, innit?” I pause, “You assume it's fine to accuse me, of cheating, and with no other than Sergio, Yes you are a fool for thinking so low of someone willing to walk through fire to get you what you deserve.” I cry out.

His eyes soften, as his fingers slowly caress my knuckles.

“Tesoro.”

“No Alessandro, I can't keep up with all this, I kill for you, I destroy for you yet here we are with you accusing me, I don't understand where did I go wrong, was it when I fell in love with you or when I came to Italy for you, tell me if I made a mistake, cause regardless of what I do you never seem to fully understand. I love you for fucks sake— ” I pause cleaning the tears off my cheeks.

“I may not understand a lot of things but I am confident about loving you, but- ” I swallow the lube in my through, “These actions of yours make me think otherwise.” My head slowly tilts downward as I rub the tears off my cheeks.

“Mio Amore, I am so sorry, I never once wanted you to doubt your choice of loving me, but I just don't know, I felt like I was losing you when I opened that door and was greeted by a ghost of silence rather than you.” His fingers make their way onto my face as they slowly rub my cheeks.

“I am at fault, and I apologize, you can tell at me, hit me, break anything in this household if u want but don't ever ask me to leave you or get away from you, cause I would rather die than to be away from you.” His forehead touchs mine as our fingers enterwine.

“Alessandro-”

“I am so sorry, My Love I never wanted things to go this way.” He paused, his gray blue eyes piercing into my soul.

“I am sincerely sorry my love.” I nod as he plants a kiss onto my forehead.

Laying in his arm I close my eyes, “I know you haven't forgiven me deep down, Tesoro, but it's okay I will wait until you fully forgive me, now sleep we have a long night a head of us tonight.”

Confused

That's all I can feel,

But why am I confused, I know it's not about My love for Alessandro it's rather something deeper which I can hardly recognize.

Alessandro

Getting up from the bed I cover Alexandra whom is sleeping like no other than an angel with the covers, pecking her lips I make my way outside the room.

“Alessandro.” Anthony runs towards me panting, “The Russians are in town.”

“What. The Russians are in Italy!” I blast

“I just got the news from one of our spy’s in the Russian Household, she informed me that they have reached Italy.”

“Katrina is back.” Sergio asks as he he stopped beside Anthony who nodded as a response.

“We need to make sure the ball goes swiftly and those Fuckers don't mess anything up.”

Thats the problem, they know Alexandra.” My whole body freezes when he says that,

“What!”

“Yes they know her don't you remember when she first joined us and you held a meeting with the Russians, that's when they met her.” I run my fingers through my hair.

So why are they even back?” Dante joins the conversation,

“I don't know, Katrina didn't say a word about the purpose of their return, but if they are back in Italy that means that the war is close.”

“Double the security, I want our goddamned plan to be faultless so we can't make no mistakes!”

I walk off ,marching down the stairs.

“figli di puttana.”