𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-35

Alexandra's POV

Walking out of my bedroom I make my way towards Malissa's former office which is now Alessandro's ever since a couple of hours ago he has been in his office not coming out.

Everyone in the house is so busy, that new men arrived from Rome. Men, weapons and cars are already in every corner of Milan. Opening the door I walk in only to be greeted by another filthy rat.

"Irene Gambino," I say her name closing the door behind me.

"What pleasure do we owe you." Alessandro was sitting behind the table talking on the phone while Irene sat in front of him with her legs crossed.

Judging by her clothes and expression I know she is not around for good. Tight short beige dress, high heels, extra makeup, long earrings, her long platinum, blond hair straight as she let it down.

"I think you've mistaken the place, the club is downtown not here love, don't worry I will ask one of the men to take you there," I say sarcasm spilling from my lips.

"I haven't mistaken anything it's probably you who is in the wrong place." she recited smirking.

"I don't think so, my fiancee is here so I am in the right place sweetheart." I make my way towards Alessandro who is still talking on the phone, standing behind him I place my arm around his neck kissing his cheek.

"Congrats, but I don't think he will keep you around for too long since I am back."

"Oh no, God what must I do, my relationship is in danger because a rat looking bitch is back." I tease laughing.

"You bi-" she stood up yelling before Alessandro cut her off.

"What are you doing here?" He asked with no interest in his voice.

"Alessandro I am here to help, I mean I am the mastermind of the entire household."

"I am sorry that position is not available anymore," Alessandro says.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh, you are excused rat."

"Shut up will you."

"Mind your words, Irene."

"Why the fuck don't I have my position anymore!" She cried out turning red from anger.

"Because you are the reason Mateo died!" Aless yelled slamming the table and getting up.

What?

"The Cassano's and Valentions wouldn't have attacked us if you didn't inform them that the house was not well armed, sending Andrew into the house to steal the family stamp so you can bribe the two Valentinos and Cassano's with it, to stab me from behind you wanted to frame Esmeralda but it didn't work, you killed Mateo Costa." He continued slowly walking towards her, "Oh and don't think for a second that I don't know you have Andrew with you, he is already captured by Anthony and is in the dungeon, don't worry you will join him in no time." Not soon after two of Alessandro's men walked in and pulled the shocked Irene out.

"Why didn't you tell me this?" I ask slowly still standing in my place.

"I am sorry more but I didn't want to upset you." Pulling me into a hug he started patting my back.

"Let me deal with them," I ask.

"What?" He pulled away grabbing my shoulders

"Let me be in charge of persecuting them."

"Mio Amore I can't let you do such a thing."

"Please, allow me to get revenge." A single tear poured down my cheek, he soon caressed it away.

"Just don't push yourself too far." Leaning closer he planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Don't forget we have to leave for Enzo's office in two hours."

"Don't worry." Placing one last kiss on his lips I walk out making my way towards my bedroom, changing out of my suit dress I tie my hair in a ponytail and make my way to the dungeon.

"Lex waits, Alessandro said we must accompany you." Anthony stops me with Sergio beside him, I nod and continue walking towards the dungeon.

The smell of rotten junk, iron, sweat and blood hits my nostrils disgusting me.

"Was anyone waiting for their afterworld transporter," I ask walking towards Irene and Andrew who are tied up on a chair.

"I don't have much time so I shall begin." I grab a blindfold from the table and blindfold Andrew.

"Now that he can't see let's have some fun little rat." Grabbing a sharp blade from the table I grab Irene's arm and start writing.

I killed an angel.

Carving out each letter on her forearm slow and steady.

Her screams filled the room as she begged me to stop.

Soon after finishing, I place the blade on the table, "What did you achieve from betraying Alessandro, and Killing Mateo!" I whisper into her ear before pulling her by her hair, "You took the wrong step outside the border and you shall pay for your mistake." grabbing a lighter I set her hair on fire. "This is just a brief portrayal of what hell will feel like." Grabbing a bucket of water I pour it all over her weak limbs. "Anthony do me the favour." Before I knew Anthony was standing in front of Irene with his gun pointed at him.

"Farewell Irene Gambino." I declare, and just then Anthony pulled the trigger and she was gone.

Pulling the blindfold away I smile at Andrew who is shocked to see Irene's state.

"Now it's your turn." pulling a bag over his head a grabbed a punching glove filled with iron filling and start punching him only hearing his cries as the bag started soaking in his blood. Grabbing a knife I take off the bag and slowly cut off his ear and run the tip of the blade on his body bruising every part the knife passed. Throwing the knife I yank a bag filled with salt and start throwing it all over him doubling the pain. His screams deafened me before I grab a gun and shoot his manhood, "That's for the night you tried to force yourself onto me but we're too weak." then I shoot him between the eyes, "And that's for killing an angel." Placing the gun on the floor I turn around and face Anthony and Sergio, "Get rid of them." I slowly walk upstairs right towards my room.

Closing the door behind me I stroll into the bathroom stripping out of my clothes and opening the water tab before walking under it.

One more night and I can sleep tight.