𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-58

"What the fuck is going on? Who are you?" I yell,

"I am Marcus Moretti."He pauses, "You might recognise me from the last name." I stand in my spot still bewildered," Are you related to the Italian sniper assassins family?" He nods "We are the Italians Assassin." Another man gets out of the vehicle, with those brown eyes and bandana, "You are the one who gave me the keys?" I point out, "Si." He removes his mask revealing a young face, his complexion reminded me a lot of Mateo, "What's your name?"

"I am Luca Moretti."

"How old are you Luca?" I ask the question so out of topic and out of context but something about him lighted Mateo in me. "I am nineteen." His voice was cold his expression even colder. He is older than my young Mateo by a year.

"It's not safe to stand here we should get in the SUV and drive away." Marcus warns, "How can I trust you guys, how can I know you guys aren't lying and aren't a part of the Russian mob?"

Marcus gets closer, I stand my ground staying strong, he pulls up his sleeve showing a tattoo of a serpent guarding a crown, the Italian territory symbol. That tattoo was more than just a symbol it was an omen and very important, Alessandro has it tattoed on his chest. Based on what he has told me the tattoo means, loyalty, honesty, respect, honour and courage. Going against it means an instant ticket to death without dignity.

I nod and walk into the SUV.

***

"Where are we going?" I ask facing the two men sitting in front of me while the driver, drives to God knows where.

"We will take you back to Alessandro," Marcus spoke.
That means we are going back to Italy now, "No."

"Excuse me?" Marcus looks genuinely confused.

"We are not going to leave Russia yet I want revenge, I want to have a word or blood from Xavier, so turn the car around cause I have unfinished business and I am not leaving until it's done," I inform

"But that's too risky we don't have enough men for such a big step, it's too dangerous."

"Marcus, I don't care how risky this is cause I want Xavier to know his fucking place, after all, I have the Italians Assassins with me, I heard you guys don't miss the shots, or is it just a rumour you created for yourselves, which you hide under," I smirk going a little forward.

"We can't just declare war and then expect to leave without a fight." Luca joins, "We aren't declaring war Luca, we will only finish what they started plus we won't fight them we will only scare them, or at least just there leader If you try to kill a snake by aiming for his body you will not get very far that's why you have to aim for the head. We will give Xavier a little jump scare and then the rest will follow." I explain the smirk not leaving my face.

"And how will we scare him?" Marcus asked, but before I could give an answer Luca beats me to it, "Go for what he cares for the most."

"His daughter." Marcus guesses

"Bingo." I chuckle.

***

"Is that his house?" Staring out the window, Xavier's mansion is in clear sight. "There are two guards, guarding the front gate and multiple around the house and the main entrance. I already informed five of our cyberpunks to get control of their CCTVs. But that might take some time." Luca pointed out, "I don't mind waiting as long as they get it done."

"Luca and Dane will go over the highest spot near here and position their weapons, so that way u will have a backup through the system, and outside, I will enter with Fabio and Elio we will back you up from the inside. Max and Donovan will have the cars ready for when we need to escape." I nod as Marcus speaks, "Do we have any more men left?"

"Si, Elijah he is staying with Max as a backup."

"Have him put gas all over the garden." I assert, "Excuse me?"

"I don't like repeating myself Marcus I want to leave him a gift when I am done." I smile.

He nods understanding instantly, Luca gets phone vibrates which he soon takes care of."We are good to go in twenty minutes."

"Make sure everyone uses silencers we don't want to grab the other's attention. This is only a show dedicated to Xavier Ivanov." They both nod, Luca heads out of the car and hikes toward their new spot. "Take this." Marcus hands me an earpiece with a Silencer Gun. Putting on the earpiece we wait for the next words of Luca who had contact with the cyberpunks.

"How did you know I was in Russia and alive?" I ask Marcus, my eyes stuck on his jawline which was covered in a clean beard, his chocolate eyes meet mine, and his tanned skin covered with tattoos matches the energy he gives off even when being on a mission these Italian men make sure to dress the best his white shirt tight against his arm muscles.

A smile makes way onto his lips, "Sergio, your personal men, he informed us about this mission and we owe Alessandro a big debt we owe him loyalty, we promised Sergio to keep the mission a secret cause the more people knew the faster the words spread. We made our way to Russia straight after we got the order, only the men in this mission and Sergio know you are alive and we made it our goal to bring you back home to Alessandro, and each gets a beating for hiding such a secret. " We both chuckle at the ending of his words, "How did Sergio know I was alive?"

"All he said was that he has a tracker on you." My eyes open wide. A tracker? But where? My eyes drift to the bracelet around my wrist, he gave me the bracelet when we first met two years ago.

A chuckle leaves my throat, Sergio never failed me, he has always been a step ahead of everyone.

Tricky, tricky Sergio.