𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-12

The unearthly Moon shined brightly above us, Looming and magical yet so lonely above us all the queen of lonesome.

"It's mesmerizing isn't it," I mumbled looking at the ball of light and beauty.

"It indeed is." I placed my champagne flute on the table and stared at Aless.

"I think I will buy a house here and just enjoy the beach and the moonlight. " I added

"We could stay here if you want." The way he said it made me feel different.

"We?" I murmured

"Yes we, me and you and this place." He explained staring into my soul.

Me and You...

That kept ringing in my head like an alarm.

Will there ever even be an us in this part of the story.

After all, I should be focusing on my career rather than all these feelings.

"The deal you were supposed to make with the french and Spanish mafia what happened to that?"

"After what happened we should keep going with the plan rather than to show ourselves, You know we can't trust anyone after all.."

Trusting people could even lead to death sometimes the closest one could be the one holding the sword against you.

"We will deal with them later, we shall take the rotten teeth out so we don't feel any more pain." I agreed.

"It's getting late we should go to bed. " Aless stood up but not long before he realized what he said

We again...

"I mean you in your room and me in my room."He explained trying to save himself.

I giggled and went towards him.

"I know Aless after all you will not be able to cross my room border."

I then walked past him smiling.

"Principessa..."

I turned and waited for his response.

"Goodnight Amore."

My heart melted at his word

"goodnight Alessandro." I walked away from the scene walking into my room.

Walking into my room I throw myself onto my bed.

"Stop putting scenarios into your brain don't forget why you are here in the first place"

I stood up and I faced the mirror and smiled.

"Let's get it together and fight for what is right."

I walked into my bathroom and started brushing my teeth.

"Lexi." He called me by my name this isn't good news.

I walked off the bathroom with my brush in my mouth.

"Tony called," I listened carefully "The Valentiono's are trying to reschedule the annual ball."

"what do you mean isn't it suppose to be in two months then why reschedule it?" I spoke mouth fully.

"It's usually something they do when they want to take over a gang." He explained running his hand through his hair.

I went back to the bathroom and washed my mouth and brush.

"We are the target," I claimed, drying my hand and walking out.

"So what's the plan?" He asked I turned around and faced him.