𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-34

Third person POV

Every time her heels hit the shiny floor confidence was visibal, in her blood red suit dress she walked not minding the attention she snatched. Eyes gawked at her from top to bottom.

Followed by a well suited man in his early twenties, Sergio one of the few men Alessandro trusted in Milan and around his women.

“Miss, He is waiting in a private room on the second floor.”

No respond was heard from her except for a little nod she gave. Making her way up the stairs, her hand made its way up to her shades taking them off before footing on the second floors, ground.

Stopping infront of a black French door Sergio hurried opening the door for her, Greeted by no other than Enzo Ricci and a couple of his men she stood confident in a room filled with men with killing machines, but she didn't need one as she could kill with her eyes alone could kill.

“Alexandra Fox Miller.” He stood up from his seat.

Taking small, careful steps Alexandra walked into the room with Sergio behind her.

Enzo Shay Ricci.” She paused standing outstandingly in front of the Leader of the Ricci Family.

“Its a pleasure to meet the women whose name is on everyone's tongue.” He let out his hand for a hand shake.

“My name must taste too sweet to be on everyone's tongue but tell everyone she isn't as sweet as her name, however The pleasure is all mine Doc.” Grabbing his hand she shook it smirking.

Letting go, she sat on one of the chairs in front of Enzo placing her hand bag and glasses on the glass table.

“Congratulations on your engagement.” Enzo took a seat in his place.

“Thank you, I see the words spread fast.”

“Not really but I have my ways.” A smirk crawled onto his lips.

“Good to know our soon to be ally has ways to play.” Now she too was smirking.

“So you own this place?”

“Oh it's one of the many clubs that I own undercover.”

“Amazing now shall we sign the contract Doc.” Sergio instantly placed the contract on table in front of Alexandra.

“Anthony has already explained everything, now when you sign this alliance you will be supported by the strongest household in Italy.”

“What if I don't sign it?”

Alexandra already expected this question.

Enzo you are aiming to demolish The Cassano’s & The Valentino’s they are not dumb nor weak, but we all know they both don't trust each other, your man and the Hernandez’s man are know for having good History together, Your family and the Hernandez have past jointly I believe you know that better than anyone in this room, Doc if you want to go to battle with such men you ought to have a plan, and a strong household supporting you.”

Grabbing the pen from Alexandra’s hand Enzo signed the agreement.

“Wise choice.”