𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-44

“Don’t forget your mask.”

“My Mask?” I ask confused, “Yes Love, your mask, it's a Masquerade Ball, I placed yours on the bed.” I turn away from the mirror and notice a small black bag placed on the mattress.

I stroll towards the bed and grab the bag before opening it and taking the mask out.

Black material with two sharp eye holes, the right gap is coated in black roses with a little shade of gleaming grey, while the other side stayed simply black, four silver conveys dangled from the edgy top of the eye whole.

Roses and Chains.” I mumble “That is my theme, isn't it?” I expect to face Alessandro.

“You know better Mio Amore.” Putting the mask on Alessandro grabs the strings from my fingers and ties them for me before planting kids on my shoulder.

His arm snakes around my waist pulling me closer to him, “All the things I would do to you only if I weren't short on time. I swivel placing my arm around his neck bringing my face closer to his ears I plant a kiss under his ear, “I am always here just so you know.”  I whisper seductively before pulling away from him and walking away.

“You little sly Vixen.”

I smirk at his groaning, walking down the hallway I pull the mask away from my face before I step towards Aida’s room. My feet halt at the front of her bedroom door, raising my hand I slowly knock on the door.

“Aida?” I knock again but no response or sound came from the other side, seating my hand on the doorknob I rotate it slowly pushing the door open.

“Aida?” I whisper the bedroom was ghosted no one was in the room walking deeper into the bedroom, I hear strange noises from behind the closed bathroom door.

Picking up a lamp from on top of one of the nightstands I head straight towards the door before pushing it open.

“What the Hell!”

My eyes open wide at the scene in front of me.

God have mercy on me.

Aida sat on the bathroom counter all dressed up while Anthony stood between her leg kissing her.

“I am sorry for the interruption, please do continue.” I back out closing the bathroom door behind me.

Walking out of their bedroom I walk straight towards my bedroom where Alessandro was sitting on the bed using his phone.

“What's with the rush?” He asks looking up from his phone, “I think I interrupted the beginning of a steamy moment between Tony and Aida.” I whine

Alessandro bursts into laughter before standing up and walking towards me.

“Why are you laughing it's not funny, it was quite embarrassing.”

“How could someone look so edgy and sharp yet be so adorable and cute.” He asks placing his hand on my waist.

“I guess we will never know.” I beam

“Anthony has the upper hand in our relationships.”He adds

“Why is that?”

“He is busy making love to his wife when he is short on time yet you little vixen keep teasing me.” I throw my head back laughing before placing my hand around his neck.

“Well Love I am sorry, but this little vixen doesn't give anything away simply however you are my favourite and only Lover so maybe we can make a deal, you know a deal where we stay up till sunrise and play all night long.” I hum the last part into his ear before pulling away and smiling innocently.

“I like the offer Vixen but how about extending the playtime, I have a lot of new games which I want to try.” He whispers kissing my lips.

“Shall we make an appearance now Mio Amore, or do you want to start playing now?”

Not like I mind playing with him now and feeling him against every small edge of my body and soul, but tonight is one of the most important nights of all time, tonight we seal the fate and show every little self that the Hernandez household is the one with the power and if you disrespect them then they will visit you and give you a free ride to the underworld.

Placing my hand in his I inter wine our fingers and gaze at him, “Let's begin with the plan.”

Walking down the stairs,  my eyes catch Angelo, Dante, Sergio and the others standing at the bottom of the stairs all suited up and masked.

“It seems like everyone is ready,” Angelo spoke looking at us.

“Everyone except for Anthony and his women.” Alessandro whispered, “Dante go get Tony down here.”

Dante nodded before heading up the stairs.

I hope that they are done having fun in the bathroom.

“Do you have your weapon?”

“Yes.”

“Boss, Enzo just called and said that he and his men will meet us midway on the road.” Also informed.

“Alright then let's get going.”

“I swear if Tony doesn't show up in the next 20 seconds I will drag him down myself!” I laugh as I hear Alessandro whisper under his breath.

“Give the man some time he will show up eventually.”

It didn't take long before Dante started coming down with Aida and Tony behind him.

The red dress Aida wore beautifully decorated her edges and her baby bump perfectly, her hair tightly tied in a low bun. She didn't wear much makeup however it didn't belittle her beauty.

“Guess who finally decided to show up?” Alessandro glared at Anthony.

“As if you can control yourself when you have such beautiful women as your partner,” Anthony remarked fixing his sleeves.

“Alright then, now that we are all here shall we get going? ” Angelo speaks cutting the tension between Alessandro and Anthony.

“Before we head out let me remind you all of how we will be divided, Sergio, Alexandra and Aida will be in the same car while Anthony will go with Angelo and Roberto, As for you Capo, you will get there with the men who are waiting for you.”

“Alright then let’s give this party some spice,” Anthony utters smirking while starting up at us.

This will be one unforgettable night.