𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-43

Alexandra

Ambling into the closet I stop in front of Alessandro’s side of the closet, not many colours were visible rather it's a rainbow from the colours grey, black, white and dark blue. His aroma filled my nose, his clothes were all scented. Out of all his clothes, my dress hung in between, standing out, covered in a fabricated plastic cover.

Pulling it out of the closet I step backwards before revolving and leaving.

Setting the dress on the bed I slowly open the cover revealing a black fabric.

Taking the designed fabric out I gasp in shock.

A black tight short dress with another extended fabric from the same colour however different type if material extended from the back, the open front of the dress designed by thin silver convoys barely covering the shoulders, The Laid long black feather fabric which extended from behind gave the dress a strong however feminine look. The back of the dress which was supposed to cover my back cut open, while the silver convoys rested in a parallel form giving the dress an edge, putting together a sharp look. 

Before placing the gown on the bed a small piece of golden piece of paper caught my attention.

To the owner of my heart and soul, Alexandra Miller
Thank you for warming up my heart
And being my little angle.
I wrote you a little something back in Lazio after dancing on the beach with you that night.
I am not the best at expressing emotions but writing you this on that night was the easiest thing although putting my love for you in words will never end in one twilight, it will rather need years of infinite, but the image of you smiling alone gave me inspiration on that dusk my love.

Parallel Hearts

The sun so bright and powerful,
Stood under his gaze shy and vulnerable,
His eyes glossy and wide,
As he stood silent in front of her light,
Trying not to blink, afraid she would fade,
Her skin became hot, only his gaze could make her go mad,
He was her knight in the shining armour,
As she was his Majesty and held honour,
Scared to take a step they stood apart,
Craving each other’s scent, they were sad,
The risk of taking a step was worse than they thought,
As the milky way depending on what they had in mind.

Thank you for accepting me, even though I can be a little selfish sometimes.
A.H
Your future husband <3.

My hand make its way to my mouth, slowly my eyes become wet, small droplets of salty tears slide down my cheek.

I am crying not because I am sad rather because I am worried, what if all this is a dream and once I wake up everything would disappear and all these moments would become a part of the forgotten land, cause if this is a dream I would fairly never wake up. The small heart he drew at the end of the letter caught my emotions off guard in a very perilous form, This man has the power to destroy me and make me the happiest woman on earth only with a couple of words.

Placing the letter in between the pages of my journal I hurry and begin preparing for the night.

Placing the last touches of my looks, I slowly step away from the mirror and gaze at myself from up to down and that's when I notice.

This dress—no it can't be!

This is one of my designs!

Good gracious, he turned my sketches into reality!

Glancing at my reflection I place my hands in my hips,  the short dress hung on my mid-thigh while the back broadened behind me. The small silver convoys rested from on top of my bare shoulder and plopped down my back until the end of the cut portion in a parallel and elegant form.

My hair as straight and smooth as silk, resting behind my ears reaching above my buttons.

Not wearing much jewellery except for hand accessories I grin at myself.

“God I can watch you forever and never get tired.”
I gasp as the sound of a male hits my ears.

Alessandro,

Leaning against the door he had his arms crossed as he wore his Black Armani suit, and a small convoys pin, clasped to his suit jacket matching my dress.

“How long have you been standing there?” I implore grinning, “Let's say from when you realised it was your sketch that has come to life.” He chuckled stepping away from the door, walking my way.

“You look beautiful Mio Amore.” He whispered inches away from my face slowly tucking a misplaced hair strand behind my ears before planting a kiss on my lips.

“I love the red Lipstick, It reminds me of how dangerous and endearing you are.” He pulls away commenting.

His hand snaked around my waist as his smirk slowly turned into a sad smile, “You are too perfect to be a part of this disgusting world, but I guess I am just too selfish to let go.”

“Alessandro, where I belong is with you and not a single soul can say otherwise, I find myself very lucky to have you, as my boss, friend and fiance. You complete me and with you, I am tougher, and more myself.  I love you and that's all that matters, cause even if the universe stood against me, our love alone gives me the stability and  courage to keep fighting.” Placing my arms around his neck I hug him breathing in his scent.

“God, what must I have done to deserve you,” he whispered pulling me closer.

“Please come back safely tonight,” I mumble nuzzling into his shoulder.

“You shouldn't underestimate the power of the Hernandez Capo Mio Amore.” He teased,

Pulling away from I breathe in my fear, “Alessandro please promise me you will come back to me safe and sound.”

I Promise.