𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-59

"How is he?" I ask concerned, "He is a mess, a walking tragedy, his eyes never closed since you left he is afraid that when he wakes up he will realise that you are gone so he built a fake reality for himself in which you are still alive and will go back to him." My eyes fill up with tears knowing what the love of my life is experiencing, "Some of the men think he is weak and vulnerable, but the others find him very strong and look up to him even more, I am one of those men, He is the toughest man I have ever come across in my life and I respect him for that."

Wiping my tears away my heart swells at the love Alessandro's men carry for him. They look up to,  respect and admire him.

"Alexandra, when you go inside that building remember two things pain and love, the pain these people have given you and the man who is waiting for you even though they have told him you are dead." Anger and passion run through my veins,

"Do you have what you talked about before?." I ask the smug on Marcus's face gives me enough satisfaction.

"Let's get this over so I can go back to my man."

Marcus smirks opening the SUV door. Fabio and I separate from Marcus and Elio each going in different directions.

"Luca now!" I order, and just like that the two men guarding the front gate fall lifeless on the ground, with no sound no trance.

"Alexandra you and Fabio enter first keep your weapons ready in all cases, Javon will inform u guys if he sees anything sketchy through the cameras, and Elio and I will remove the dead guards."

"See you guys inside." I nod at Fabio and we both run towards the unguarded entrance.

I hold my weapon high in case someone decides to have a little fun. "The way is clear you can go inside." I hear Javon's voice. Fabio walks ahead of me opening the house door easily.

"Hallway clear."

Slowly entering the house we step carefully shielding each other back.

"Alexandra second floor, third room to the right." I bounce my head towards the staircase and Fabio nods guarding behind me as I slowly step up the stairs, "One of the housemaids is heading towards you Fabio, On your left."  Javon notifies.

The maid stops in her track as soon as she sees us, she seems paralysed to speak when her eyes catch us, be for she could open her mouth Fabio shoots her and her body falls to the ground.

"Alexandra you head upstairs I will hide her body and follow up." I nod at Fabio's words making my way up the stairs.

"It's clear." Heading straight to the room I have been aiming for I slow my pace and open the door silently not making any noise.

And there she was our win card, sleeping peacefully.

Sorry little one, this is all your dad's fault.

I smirk before closing the door behind me.

***

Pulling out the phone Marcus gave me I dial the only number saved on the device, Xavier Ivanov.

Ring...Ring...Ring

"Hello?"

"Are you having a good sleep Xavier," I smirk

Silence takes over the line before he speaks, "Alexandra."

"Glad you remember my name." I tease, staring at the pink bed in front of me.

"Do you think you could run for long, you are in my borders I will find you before you even know." I roll my eyes at his boring threats.

"What makes you think I am still in Russia?"