𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-28

His kisses never came to a stop, as it slowly moved from my cheeks to my neck and ears.
"Aless..." I whispered, he hummed it response not stopping.

My hands gripped on his shoulder as his lips made way to my chin slowly kissing everywhere, but my lips.

Kissing the corner of my lips, before taking my breath away by putting his lips on mine.

His lips are tender and holy, biting on my lower lip I gasped giving access to his tongue.

Running out of breath we pull apart, resting his forehead on mine his chest moved up and down his eyes piercing into mine.

Love and lust was seen in those gray eyes.

"Be my girlfriend." He muttered not breaking the eye contact, "That sounds more like a demand than a question." I teased, His hand made its way to my face and removed the hair strands from my exterior putting them behind my ear. "Alexandra Miller will you be my one and only lover?" He inquired, Biting on my lower lip "Let me think about it." A groan left his lips as he continued to play with my hair strands, "Don't test my patience amore." A low giggle was heard from me as I nodded , "I will be your one and only lover Alessandro Hernandez."

"God I Love you!" He groaned, kissing my forehead.

He loves me.

Biting on my lips I hold back the smile.

"Stop." I look up at him confused.

"Stop what?"

"Stop biting those cherry lips of yours, it makes me want to do sinful things to you!"

"Oh-" I could feel blood rushing to my cheeks as I lay my head on his chest feeling safe and warm in his arms.

"Are you tired?" He uttered, "mhm." I hum.

"I will go fresh up and head to bed." I mumble pulling away from the hug and kissing him on his cheek.

Grabbing my clothes from the floor I walk into the bathroom locking the door behind me.

Opening the bathtubs water I let it fill up before putting in chocolate vanilla scented liquid.

Stripping out of my clothes as I slowly walk into the bathtub and lean my head back on the bathtubs edge, slowly closing my eyes as relaxation took over me.

The sensation of his touch is still all over my body and it still makes fire works burst in my stomach.

The things that man makes me feel is over ingenuity.

All the little things he does makes me go crazy.

The way he plays with my hair just like he did in the past.

The way he can be mad yet care about me.

The fact that he is always there regardless of the situation is such a relief.

I know the price I will pay if this entire aspect goes wrong, I might forever lose him.

He is so dangerous and destructive nonetheless he is nothing but a a cute , innocent, child like soul with me.

The presence of his touch, words and smile warms up my heart and soul.

Whenever he places a finger on me he is acts like he could break me with the smallest touch.

That man makes me feel things I have never felt

Alessandro

She walked out of the bathroom wearing a pair of baggy shorts and shirt as water drips down her hair.

God she is a such a turn on!

Fuck!

She walked towards the vanity table and sat down on the white chair as she took out a hairbrush from the first drawer, sectioning her long, raven hair she starts brushing it.

Even from the bed I can still smell her delicious scent which turns me into a mad man.

Getting up I walked towards her and grab the brush from her hand, "Let me do the honer, Amore." deliberately running the brush through her hair as she watched my every move from the mirror with a smile on her complexion. Her hair smooth as silk as I run the brush into it.

Placing the brush down I start braiding it for her before grabbing her scrunchie and tying it.

"Who would have thought the almighty alessandro knew how to braid a hair. " she teased before giggling, leaning down I hugged her from behind as I placed my head on her shoulder inhaling her pleasant scent.

"I will forever braid you hair amore only yours." I whisper kissing her cheek before getting back up.

Walking back into bed, I lay my back against the crown of the bed as I slowly pull the sheets over me.

My eyes still fixed on her, the smile never once left her lips as she stood up and walked towards me giving me a full show of her slender legs.

Laying next to me I plop down and pull the coverings over her pulling her portable body next to mine.

Her head fixed on the pillow as she kept her blue eyes on me with the exact same affection and love.

This girl..

"Amore...." She hummed in response, as my fingers make way to the hair strands close to her face.

"Tomorrow after the meeting with everyone, come with me to a place."

"what place?"

"Its a surprise."

"So it's like a date?"

A date?

"Yes, it's a date."

Her smile rose, as she gave out a small giggle, the weird sensation once again began in my stomach.

"You seem tired, sleep." In two hours the sun will most probably rise but even a two hour sleep is better than nothing at all.

"Goodnight Aless." She whispered gently closing her eyes, my hands still fiddling with her hair strands.

She is so strong and independent yet she becomes a another person in my arms.

Kissing her temple I pull my hand away from her hair and wrap it around her waist pulling her into my clothed chest as I turned the lights off and closed my eyes, fantasising about all the things that are going to happen in the near future hand in hand with Lexi.