𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-54

Alessandro

I was dragged away while she burned and left this world, I wasn't even able to bring back her body and kiss her one last time, pull her into my chest and feel her against me.

I lost the only light I had in my life, the only glint after a thunderstorm, she was my ray of light and life and she is ripped away from me she is gone and their isn't anything I could do to bring her back. All the fucking money, power and strength I have can't bring my only happiness back. Cruel, that's what this world is, I still haven't properly buried my best friend and now my lover is dead. I must be so fucked up that God keeps giving me hope and stripping it away. I should have killed that fucker that night on the stage instead of giving him a lecture about fucking morals, When he plainly is too screwed up to have them.

Pushing my head deeper into her pillow I suck in her scent and when I open my eyes hoping to see her I only see an empty space beside me cold and empty. The sound of her crying on the phone won't leave my head, it's a cycle that won’t stop. Tears break away from my eyes falling onto her pillow wetting it. The sound of her giggles and laughter roam the room like the walls are begging her to return, she was too good for this world, too good for me but it selfish self couldn't bare someone else having her, someone else kissing and making her happy, until now that she is gone and not there anymore.

The bedroom door opens, I don't pay it much mind still perishing in the discomfort of my loss.

“Boss.” Sergio’s voice breaks the silent, I don't pay him any mind not having the strength to talk, “Boss, I know you aren't ready for work yet but I really need to show you something.”

“Out.” I argue

“Listen Boss its seriou—” He argues back, “Are you fucking deaf I said out, Get the fuck out before I put a fucking bullet through your thick skull!” I yell, sitting up holding my gun pointed at him.

His eyes don't show emotions as he turns around to leave, but stops dead in his track.

I place my gun down trying to lay back down when I feel a sharp pain spread through my face, he punched me.

This fucker punched me.

“What the fuck!” I glare at him, but he punches me again, “Alessandro fucking Hernandez, you are a fucking pussy.” He punches me again but he misses as I jab and throw in a punch causing him to lose balance and fall to the ground.

“Oh so you can fight back huh, growing balls I see.” He doesn't stop spitting shit. I throw another punch across his jaw, “You fucking come into my room disturb my silence, punch me and disrespect me, you chose a great day to fuck with me.” I punch him again, “Alessandro you need to stop hiding in bed it's been 72 hours since everything happened the whole household things you are weak for not showing up and making a fucking statement.” He yells trying to explain, “For fucks sake shut the fuck up, Statement? Since when did this become the White House, and weak? I just lost my soul and you are saying I should go out there and and pretend I am fine, when my soul is empty, I feel numb and guilty I feel like I am dying every second, I just lost my only source of life!”

“Alessandro, you can't give up this world has always been this way we can't change that!”

I get off of him pushing my back against the bed setting. “I am not giving up, I am just numb I lost my source of life and now I feel apathetic and I need time to progress she is gone and keep everything locked in. ” I push my head back remembering the ugly truth.

“I understand that but you need to get back on your feet and get revenge for what you lost and show him what he gets for messing with you.” He stands up his face bruised, mine probably too but I really couldn't feel anything because of what I felt inside.

I am tired of everything, I am tired of always fighting and never winning.

“I will get revenge but first I need to make him feel guilt for his wrong assumptions, Sergio find me the real Murderer of Elena Ivanov.”

“On it.” he walks aways but stops again turning facing me, “By the way before you come downstairs shower you smell like shit.” He leaves closing the door.

Asshole.

Moving on will never be on my list like everything else I will keep it in and suck on the pain until I and numb to everything else. I can't move past my lover and Fiance not past my only light.

•••

Every corner of this house reminded me of her, she was living everywhere she was within me but I couldn't get enough. I wanted to touch her soft milky skin, play with her black hair while her blue orbs smiled at me, to kiss her on every spot and claim her everywhere, and to show her how much I loved her and adored her everything. I wanted to make her my wife, the partner of my life and the owner of my heart. She left too soon leaving me broken and impossible to mend. She was my Athena and Aphrodite my moon and stars, my Rainbow after rainy nights, my hope and desire she was everything good in my life combined into one human I loved she was mine, My Alexandra.

Heading straight to the meeting room I see my top head men sitting around the room waiting for me to make appearance, as soon as their eyes catch me they are fast on their feet welcoming me.

“Boss, you are finally back.” I don't pay him mind walking into my seat, they all sit after I do waiting for my words to order them the next move.

“We will destroy, everything related to the Ivanov Mafia and Family, Remember your oaths, For blood we kill and we survive , For blood we stand and fight, For blood we stay loyal and devoted.

Let me add one more line For blood we get revenge and we strike.

Revenge.
Revenge.
Revenge.

I won't stop until I cross that off my list.