𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-47

The second our eyes meet I smile darting towards him with my dagger in my hand, even with my heels on I still kept steady not missing a step, catching him off the guard I push him down pressing my dagger against his throat as he laid on the ground with me on top of him.

"I thought you were into the chasing game," he smirks, "But it seems like the rumours were wrong." Pushing the blade further against his skin he groans, "I will make sure you never set a foot outside those latrine doors."

"I would love to see you try.." I yelp as he grabs my waist pulling me below him, having the upper hand.

Trying to push the blade into his abdomen he instantly pulls my hand pinning it above my head, before yanking the blade from my hand.

"You son of a bitch-" He cuts me off pushing the blade against my cheek.

"It's not very nice to hear such words from your pretty mouth."

"Get off me!" I groan.

Using all my strength I try to shove him away, but even with me pushing my limits he doesn't shift.

"Will you stop resisting and let me talk!"

Clenching my jaw I spit in his face, "I would rather die than let you manhandle me!"

Not giving up on trying I knee him between his legs, which gave me enough access to push him off, , "Fuck-" he groans, before I could fully nudge him, he punctures me with my dagger, pushing it into my bare forearm.

"Ughh-" I whimper, adrenalin pumps through my veins, dimming the pain.

Learning the pain would kick in once the adrenaline rush is over. Manipulating my time wisely I push him off and stand up with the help of the crystalline wall.

My eyes snap on the dagger near Xavier, but I wasn't the only one who had her eyes on the weapon, his green eyes too roamed the bloodstained blade.

Scrambling to get it, Xavier kicks it away with his feet before standing straight.

"So is this how this will go down?" He asks fixing his suit.

Glancing at my watch I smile before tapping its glass, "I can spare you ten minutes before you become one with the ground."

"Well then, let's make the best out of these ten minutes shall we?" He smirks,

"Then stop procrastinating and show me what your Russian ancestors gave you." I yank two of the dress chains using them as weapons. "Hopefully you don't disappoint them, Xavier Ivanov."

Charging toward him I strike first. Aiming for his face, I miss my target as he moves away before punching me in the rips, "Your parents certainly taught you the best manners," I resume before stabbing my shoes into his leg and punching him, " Wondering where they learned them, probably from a Wikipedia article." Pulling the chains I ripped off my dress out of my hand he settles it around my throat trying to cut my air system.

"Isn't that the same website you learned your fighting skills from?" He snickers fighting the chain around my neck. Our eyes lock, I would lie If I say those green eyes weren't mesmerising, not letting them hypnotise me any longer I keep the eye contact going as I feel my air path slowly diminishing, slowly my hand makes way under my dress before snatching the only thing that could save me from this scene, a gun.

Not giving him enough time to react I shoot him in the thigh before pushing him away and loosening the chain around my neck.

"God damn it!" He curses staring up from his wound, which I could guarantee wasn't that deep. Pointing my firearm straight I him, I become one with superiority.