𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-22

Alessandro

I couldn't bring myself to wake her up from her nap, she looked so comfortable and relaxed, I sighed before muttering into her ear, "Amore wake up, we have to leave." she mumbled something under her breath which I didn't make out, "Amore, come on rise and shine." I teased before chuckling at her expression as she opened her eyes and sat down on the couch, "Don't ever rise and shine me again when trying to wake me up if you don't want to get punched right in the nose."

Feisty little lady

I thought to myself, "Hey, I heard that." I snickered realising I said it out loud, she stood up from the couch and walked away, making sure I don't miss her yawning on her way to her room I chuckled before standing up and strolling to my room.

"Aless, Alessandro Hernandez." I walked out of my room with my black luggage in my hand, she stood in front of my room with three red luggage's surrounding her, and her black handbag in her hand, "Amore, please stop yelling," I reached for my ears and resumed, "Or else I will go deaf." I didn't omit her rolling her eyes, as she glared at me with her big, blue sharp orifices.

"You big bear!" She mumbled under her breath which I made out thankfully, "I see the nickname is back, Amore." she tilted her head and seemed to recall the memories in which she called me bear, mostly a polar bear cause she used to say I was very cold and uninterested in anything.

"I miss those days." Despair glimpsed in her eyes, but she soon covered it, somewhere in every corner of our memories there exists Mateo and recalling those memories are really bitter and hurtful, noticing pain in my expression she changed the subject with a smile plastered on her lips, "So are you going to take my luggage's or just stay there bear?" I nodded and gave her a smile with all my compassion.

"Why are we going to Milan again?" she asked looking away from the window, I kept my hands on the steering wheel and my eyes were clasped on the highway as I glanced at her, just like this afternoon wearing the same clothes, hair clamped into a high pony tail, she showed off her thick raven hair which flowed down her back, her eyes eyes were snatched giving her a sharp look. "Amore, I will tell you everything once we are in the plane." I caught her sighing and nodding from the cornor of my eye, "We will not take the private jet, since I figured that will be suspicious and will make everyone doubt about whether the only heir of Hernandez family is alive or is their a secret heir chosen after his death." I resumed.

"Thats a decent way of thinking Hernandez." She seemed to have something bother her since that's not how she usually speaks she would most likely give different notions, or peer at the dilemma from another slope.

"Whats bothering you?" I peeked at her before asking, Silence took over the place before she enunciated a word.

"We have about utmost four days for the ball, right?" I inferred where this was heading, "What if the Valentino's or the Cassano's scheme something and like during this someone gets hurt?" Even though she was a sly vixen and would easily dare to manipulate if you are not aware of her she still had a delicate and tender heart and soul, she was strong and would stand her ground, but she dared to sacrifice for her loved ones, she is not the type of get on her knees and beg she is rather the one to make you drop and plead for her clemency, yet she would be ready to give up on everything to save a person she idolized and loved.

Alexandera is one of the most feared figures in the Hernandez household, Cause everyone knows she is not going to hide in the shadow of a considerable, affluent man and wait for him to recoup her, she is going to kick you in the guts if you disrespect her or worse she will eradicate you only using words and grab your weakness nerves until she sees you crumble into a ball and beg for her to stop.

I realised that she was dangerous two years a ago when I gave her a duty of making my Stepmother, Daniel's mother, Malissa to give up on spreading rumours about my dead father and stealing from the Hernandez heritage for her luxury bags and foolish expensive stuff, and rugs, when she used to get drugged she would ran into a rivalry gages territory and tell then the secrets of the household, then we will find her the next day being returned looking like a mess. During those days I had no power but to ask her to stop cause I couldn't kick her out as she was still my dead fathers wife, that's when Alexandera came into the portrait, I watched as she ruined that women with her own mistakes, she used Malissa's doings against her and I witnessed her decaying that women into nothing but broken pieces, yet she didn't stop until Malissa couldn't take it anymore and decided to leave with Daniel leaving the main household.

She is dangerous and hazardous, She is a rare javelin that shouldn't be used, if a women was able to bring a man to the point where he is crawling and pleading at his knees then I wouldn't be shocked if she made the devil cry and just watch it  with a satisfied smile plastered on her face.

I would say she wasn't given love off a silver spoon and had to lick it off golden knifes, but she was always given love and respect in her family as her father and mother have gave her more than love and maintenance. She was gifted that's what I would name it she was gifted with a power which should be feared.

"Nothing will go wrong I have already schemed this with Anthony, he will come to Milan as well with his wife that's when we will oppose the plan." I gave my answer not glancing at her, "Then I will meet someone who I should have met way before." I muttered under my gust.