𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-49

Alessandro

Anger. Bitterness. Resentment.

The only emotions I felt revolved around getting revenge and vengeance. I am certainly a man of my words and when I swore to my dad that I won't allow no God creation to destroy the empire he has assembled I meant every word.

It's not about the crown nor the throne, any fool could have them both and still have no authority. It's about the soul. Even though this world of ours is called the dirty and evil portion but what the owner of those words don't understand is that the world has no good or bad. No sane or sinners, no solicitor or criminal. The only thing I have learned ever since I became a Made Man was that the world is a nasty case that can't be fixed no wrong doers or right doers can cure the corruption in all of us. The only difference between the thin line of evil and good is that some own up to their sins while some disguise it and create a bubble of adequate shield around them.

Standing in front of a bloodbath of wrath I relish the sight. I made sure no Valentino or Cassano member survived, just like the Ricci dynasty if one soul is alive, they will grow up and recreate a regime again. Ending all my issues today is better that having to deal with them tomorrow.

"Alessandro." I turn around and smirk lightly, "Ivanov, what a coincidence."

"Hope you had a great night and enjoyed the party."

"It was fine, although it's somehow disappointing." I chuckle walking closer to him, "And in what way did we disappoint Russia's prince."

"What should I start with?" His forest green eyes crosses mine, "Parhaps with the fact that you left your girl unsupervised." A cold wave of goosebumps runs through my body at the mention of Alexandra.

"Don't worry I haven't got my hands all over her yet but I will, I am just glad I got my hypothesis right, She is your weakness." Before he got the chance to spit another word I pull out my gun and point it at him, "Well now that you've finished complaining allow me to shoot you again, in the same spot my girl shot you as a memory, maybe it will be a nice story for your little daughter , I bet she would ask where you got that scar from at some point." He pulls his gun out and points it up, at the mention of his daughters.

"Oh sorry I forgot she is your weakness." I smirk marking my target.

"You've got a way with the dice, don't you?" He laughs his eyes turning dark.

"Oh believe me you know nothing about my dice, your life duration is marked on it, one throw and it might land on your name, and then the rest is history."

"Don't you think you've taken enough, after Elena wasn't your thirst fulfilled."

"Aha this is about her, When will you grow some balls and take in the truth." I growl,"What truth, the reality about you murdering my wife!" He snaps."The truth that it wasn't me but one from your own borders." His grip tightens around the gun,"Is that what you tell yourself every night after taking her soul."

"I think you've forgotten what we do, we kill for a living asshole, but just remember I didn't kill your fucking wife, I might be a terrible human but I have morals."

"What morals are you exactly talking about, look around you," He chuckles darkly, "The amount of people you've killed tonight is a nightmare, You don't have morals, none of us do, morals are made for those clean from sin, We are the creation of sin, A Man with morals is a man who knows the wrong shouldn't be done intentionally, we don't know good, Hernandez We are made from pieces of malfeasance and wrongdoing, we've chosen this path which is paved from blood of those we've destroyed and killed, how does any of that shows that we have morals." Even though I try to push past his words some of it still hits the mark. "We can't run from who we are, Ivanov we have been taught this way of living from when we were just blooming, your words don't change anything. Sinners or Saints it creates no difference when the world is corrupted and tarnished."

I place my gun down before walking closer to him his gun now goring into my chest, "You and I, we both have morals." His firearm pierces deeper into my chest, but still leaving me unbothered, "And that's were you are wrong, We have morals as long as we have the courage to protect what we love, You love your daughter and you would destroy anything which touches a hair on her head, and I, I love Alexandra and would burn the world if it mistreats her." His eyes dart from the gun back to my eyes, "You could pull the trigger and exterminate me right now but you won't. "

"Don't be so sure."

"Then pull it, and make this your perfect victory." I stand on his nerve, "Do It."

His grip tight as he held the gun against me, "You are lucky I made a promise to someone that I won't hurt you." He growls pulling the raven gun away.

A smile breaks onto my lips before I back away, "And I got my hypothesis right, you do have morals."

He rolls his eyes placing his gun around his waist band under his suit jacket.

"Just because I let you off the hook this time it doesn't mean I have forgotten what you've done, you've gotten your revenge tonight, but now its my turn." He turns away slowly walking off "Make sure you get your hypothesis about you wife's case right first then plan a vengeance." He doesn't stop and continues walking away.

I pull out my phone and call the first number, "Katrina, How are you."