𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-24

11-9-2021, 12:57, Saturday.
Authors note:-

Hello babes, well this is my first time leaving an author note anyways sorry if you think that this story is terrible and that there are a lot of spelling mistakes or other errors, but I wrote the 5 first chapters or more of this story two years ago and due to some stuff I couldn't edit those divisions before publishing them here but I promise that once the story is fully complete I will start editing.

Italic writing signifies flashbacks.
_

_____________________________________

"Thanks for helping me back there, I really appreciate it." I couldn't bear the killing silence so the most promising decision was to speak and say something.

"It was nothing." His tone was very raw and cold, just by hearing it chills ran down my spine.

"Do you come here often?" I cleared my throat, but instead of earning a decent response he only nodded looking away and clenching his jaw.

Must be annoyed by me.

"I think I should most probably leave, cause you seem bothered." I stood up and picked up my bag and black covering.

"Okay, Ciao." My jaw dropped at his reaction, this jerk, "Cocky much." I muttered under my breath.

"Excuse me?" He was now towering over me, "You are excused signore arrogante italiano." I wore my coat and walked out of the coffee shop, even though I was mad I still paid for both coffees as a sign of thank you.

"Not everyone gets to sit with a hot English girl yet this idiotic jerk blew up his chance to get at least a friend if not a lover," I spoke to myself walking down the ally.

"Screw him, I am having fun I can't let him bring my self-esteem down not today," I muttered strolling towards I have no idea where.

Walking towards the flat I have rented for this month I open the door and walk-in.

Relatively minor that how I would explain the flat, but it was enough for me as I can say, An open Kitchen & neat living room, plus one bedroom which had a bathroom and shower in it. That should be all I need.

The walls of the kitchen and living room are coloured in a creamy brown. The white small fridge matches the colour of the white counters.

"Gosh, I am exhausted." I took off my black boots and placed them behind the door before wearing my sandals.

Even though I had fun at the library, museum and the park that idiot is still on my mind.

"Get the hell out of my head," I mumbled grabbing my head dramatically, "Shower, a shower that's what I need !"
I made my way to my bedroom throwing my coat, and bag onto the bed I grabbed my towel from my drawer and strolled into the shower room.

The water took my worries and fusses down the drain, leaving only adequate feelings.

Thereupon, finishing and changing into more livable clothes, I took my place on the bed and reached out for my bag with my towel still on my head.

"Well, that was relaxing,"

Opening the black backpack I hunt for my phone.

Everything I placed in the bag this morning is still there except for my phone.