𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-11

"Morning Principessa. " I smiled at Alessandro as I entered the open kitchen.

"You mean good afternoon. "I corrected.

Alessandro chuckled before handing me a cup of fresh coffee.
"We had a long night yesterday so oversleeping was the best choice."

I smiled softly remembering last night.

"Yeah, we did have a long night."
Alessandro smiled.

"So what're the plans for today?" I questioned before sitting on the counter.

"Just stay in the house and wait for Anthony." He responded taking a sip from his cup.

"Fair enough."

"How are your wounds?" He asked worriedly.

I placed my cup on the counter beside me.

"It's like it's not even there," I told him, relief took all over his face as he grinned at me.

"Have you called Anthony yet?" I asked

"Yes, he called last night after we got to the penthouse and asked if we arrived safe, he also called this morning and informed me that the CCTV's have been placed all inside and outside the mansion and the gang-house." I got off the counter and walked towards the giant slide window door.

"where are you going?" He questioned staring at me.

I opened the glass door, letting the breeze hit my face.

"Outside," I responded then slowly walking out of the house.

Walking towards the lapis blue water in the pool, the soft breeze hit my skin my hair moving all around.

"You look so calm like this." Alessandro stood beside me.

"Why, am I usually not calm?" I looked at him smiling waiting for his response.

"No, you are usually the maniac yet calm type." I hit his harm as hard as I could pushing him backwards.

"No, I'm not." We both started chortling.

"I am hungry," I complained holding my stomach.

"I will make a traditional Lasagne and Spaghetti carbonara." He spoke with an accent.

"Then I will go shower and change while you make your famous Lasagne and Spaghetti carbonara." I pronounced the ending with an Italian accent before walking inside the penthouse.

"Ti amo

In sogno, ti amo

In aria, ti amo
Se viene testa vuol dire che basta lasciamoci
Ti amo
Io sono, ti amo
In fondo un uomo

Che non ha freddo nel cuore e nel letto, Comando io" I sang Ti amo as I made my way to my bedroom hearing Alessandro sing alone I went into my bedroom still singing until I closed the door behind me and then everything was quiet.

Grabbing my towel I walked into the shower.

Opening the warm water as it slowly hit my skin and all the tiredness of last night and this morning left my body.

* * *

"Finally." I walked out of the shower wearing grey joggers and a white shirt.

Sitting on my vanity chair I removed the towel from my hair revealing my wet black hair grabbing a brush from the vanity table I slowly started brushing my hair and made sure it was straight fair.

letting it fall on my shoulder as it still had some shades of wetness in it as I wanted it to dry naturally.

"Alessandro!" I yelled walking to the kitchen where my eyes caught an Alessandro in a white shirt first five buttons unbuttoned, and a pair of beige pants.

Even though it is not the first time I have seen him cook, but him in the white shirt and beige pants cooking and looking good gave me butterflies.

Oh shit, I shouldn't feel like this towards my best friend.

"Principessa, world to principessa."

I was brought out of my thoughts by Alessandro's voice,

"What were you thinking about so deeply?" he questioned washing his hand and walking towards me.

"Who me, I was thinking about how you look?" I responded taking a few steps towards him.

"Ohh about me I see and what was going through Principessa's little head?" by now we were only inches

"About how your new style looks good on you." I complimented.

"Did you just compliment me, and I didn't gag?" I rolled my eyes at his sassy words

"I am just saying." He said Chuckling I smiled pushing past him as I walked towards the open glass door and was shocked.

"Alessandro, "I mumbled under my breath.

"I thought maybe a little surprise will do so I made some traditional Italian food and got a bottle of Louis Roederer Cristal 'Gold Medalion' Orfevres Limited Edition Brut Millesime, Champagne, from France." He walked up to the table and picked up the Golden bottle from the glass table.

"Alessandro, this is so beautiful." I gasped, as I slowly walked towards Alessandro and gave him a quick hug.

"Thank you," I whispered in his ears before breaking the hug and taking a seat on one of the chairs, after a couple of seconds he gawked at me and smiled.

"I will go get food." he walked inside.

I wish I could stop the butterfly revolution going on in my stomach.

I smiled at myself and lightly giggled like a young high schooler.

Alessandro then came back holding two plates of Lasagne and Spaghetti carbonara.

placing it on the table I smiled, he then sat down and placed a large amount of food on my plate.

Before opening the champagne bottle and poured it into two cups.

"Bon Appetit." We both then dug in and started eating.

Taking the first bite of Lasagna I moaned at the generous amount of flavours.

"This is so good!" I spoke with my mouth full.

"Glad you like it."

***

"Your future wife is going to be so lucky," I murmured

"Yeah, I know." Even though I shouldn't be feeling like this but I felt a punch of jealousy in the face.

"Let's make a toast." He started raising his glass.

I smiled and raised my glass.

"A toast for us.." He stopped so I finished it for him

"For us always being friends through the thick and thin through the ups and downs, through the darkness and the brightest days, to us being there at each other worse and the best. To us being there when we need a shoulder to cry on and to be there when we fall and need a hand to hold and stand up again."

He smiled taken back by my words, we both then drank the champagne.

Friends nothing more nothing less.