𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-29

LEXI

Feeling wet kisses on my face I slowly open my eyes as a giggle left my lips, "Alessandro! what are you doing." I put my hand on both side of his face slowly grabbing his face.

His gray eyes devour me as I stare into his soul,  "Morning,
Amore mio, Was your sleep comfortable last night?" The smirk never once left his kissable lips as his morning voice covers my ears, "Well I don't know but sleeping next to a brick doesn't sound quite comfortable." I tease as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Are you sure cause you kept cuddling with this brick all night long."He winked,

A laugh breaks from my throat, causing his face to beam with a snile, "What time is it?" I run my fingers through his hair.

"About 11 why?" My eyes open wide, "Why didn't you wake me up I have about an hour to get ready for the meeting." I try to push him off my body but he wouldn't budge, "I couldn't dare wake my angel up.” I roll my eyes playfully.

"Well now your angel has to get ready and eat in about an hour." I complain pushing him again, which this time he got off. Running off to the bathroom I lock the door behind me before stripping out of my clothes and and opening the warm water,I gradually got under it and began washing my physique . Moving my hand through my hair as I massage my scalp with the shampoo all over my head.

Turning off the water I step out of the glass shower and grab the white towel unhurriedly wrapping it around my edges.

Standing infront of the reflector, I smile seeing the reflection of a happy me.Who would have thought the girl who cried, and shattered wine glasses last night will smile the next dayspring.

Reaching out for my clothes I realise I have brought none with me into the washroom, sighing I make my way towards the room slightly opening the door I peek around  for any sign of Alessandro but he was no where which was good news.

Walking out with my slippers on, my hand held onto the towel tight sauntering into the closet I begin searching for what I need

“Ahm ahm.” My eyes open wide as I hear someone clearing his thoat behind me.

I am officially screwed.

Not tempting to move I stay put in my position, yet I feel him get closer as his fragrance keeps getting sharper, "che sorpresa, amore." He speaks his voice deep while his scent intense.

What a surprise, love.

Feeling his presence right behind me I don't dare  move a muscle as blood rushes to my cheeks.

"Dove è andata tutta la tua fiducia, la principessa?"

(Where has all your confidence gone, princess?)

His fingers run through my wet hair strands as he speaks.

I gulp down the the ball of saliva in my throat turning around confronting him with every piece of confidence left in me.

"Blushing, I see." He reaches for my cheek and slowly caresses it.

"God the things I will do to you right now believe me you won't be able to walk for another week." He grunts, his eyes carrying lust and love.

"But we don't want to rush things now do we, Amore?" I shook my head my grip tightened on the towel, as I feel a hot sensation between my thighs. Eyes piercing into line he crashes his lips onto mine, emotions start bursting everywhere like fireworks on new year. His lips fit perfectly onto mine as I open my mouth and his tongue starts fighting for dominance.

Running out of breath we pull back breathing heavily.

"I will leave u to change but next time this happens oh God I won't hold back I promise you that." He warns giving me a peck on the forehead before leaving the room entirely.

What was that!

I look around me and I recollect the scenes from last nights make-out session, ,"Why do I feel like next time I enter this closet I am getting railed." I whisper to myself before sighing and turning back to my main point which is looking decent.

ALESSANDRO

The scene won't leave my head no matter how hard I try, the milky white skin, flushed face, and shocked eyes, the way she gripped on her towel like if she let go it's game over. The thought of roaming my hand across her delicate skin drove me crazy, she is really my one and only possession.

I am scared of losing her more than anything in the world, Our world is dreadful, she might be strong and independent but she is nothing compared to the monsters who would do anything to take down the Famiglia di Hernandez.

Anthony has already informed me about the spread of how the boss of the Hernandez gang has been found dead with his female consigliere, and how the members of the Valentiono's and Cassano's where all spotted at the so called funeral.

"Tonight Send Melissa over to the Valentino's Headquarters." I order Anthony who has been sitting on the one of the black couches, "Alessandro u have to make sure Lex does her work first, cause right now we move under her command as you are well aware off she is the key of us unlocking the next level of the game." His thick Italian was clear as water as he sat back.

"Don't worry about that she already on the way."

Just then the door opened revealing no other than Alexandra in her black knee high boots and dress like black jacket adorned with golden coloured buttons looking like an commander from the early centuries, her hair tied in a high pony as her eyes were no differ from the keen eyes of a mighty fox.

"Parhaps I am late?" She spoke as she took steps toward the chair behind the table which belonged to Malissa as she was the owner and operator of her house and business taking a seat she placed both her hand under her chin.

"No amore you are right on time." I respond matching her dark aura.

"Well then shall we begin with some fun?"

This will be such a fun show that mio regina will pull off.