𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-19

Alessandro

Her blue eyes were stuck on the cut board as she chopped down vegetables for both the sandwich and salad.

Her raven hair was tied in a low ponytail, as her baby hair strands came down the side of her face and beautified her elegantly. The black apron she wore exhibited a fresh side of her aside I haven't confronted before.

"Aless?" My admiration parade was cut off due to her angelic voice.

"Yes?" I gaped into her orifices as I paused for her to pipe up, "I said are you okay with chilli pepper in your salad?"

She held out three chilli peppers two red and one green as she paused for my outcome, I nodded breaking into a chuckle.

"Why are you cackling, what's wrong? " Her British accent was a rhythm to my ears, I could listen to her chatting all day with that accent and never get wearied.

"Nothing it's just you look cute with the peppers in your hand." I frankly admitted, her cheeks turned crimson red, only to make my smile grow bigger.

"Stop with all those words Hernandez I have a knife in my hand." She tried pretending to be serious to hide her flushed cheeks.

"And what if I don't stop." I played along, slowly the smile on my face changed into a smirk.

"Ohh you just pushed the wrong button Hernandez." The next minute flour was thrown all over my face and Lexi's giggles filled the room.

"No, you didn't." I warned smirking, "oh I did!" She spoke mirroring my smirk.

Striding towards her she didn't roll a notch, once our faces were only a couple inches away I yanked a handful of flour and hurled it all over her face.

Her face was concealed with white flour as some even has entered her mouth, she tried to open her mouth and speak but instead of words, a gust of white foggy air came out.

Clasping on my midsection I couldn't regulate my laughs, "Alessandro you are so dead." She let out before she started laughing, "You look like the man from home alone when they are pranked by Kevin." She just compared me to Marv from Home Alone.

"You look like a snowman."

The penthouse was filled without laughter as it slowly came to an end when my phone started buzzing.

"Hello," My smile vanished and so did Lexi's as she saw my expression change from optimistic to a hysterical one.

"Anthony, do whatever it takes and don't let them in." I ended the call and snatched a tissue from the tissue box and removed the flour from my face, "what's wrong?" I looked at Lexi as she was repeating the same actions as me.

"We are under attack by the Valentino's." Her mood shortly shifted, "Aless we really should push the plan forward, what if something happens and someone gets hurt!" She took off her gloves and threw them into the trashcan before walking towards me and stood in front of me at the end of the counter, her face was still white from the flour fight a minute ago, yet it was better than previously since she has cleaned it with tissue.

"I think we should go back."

What no!

"We are not going back, Lexi!" I elucidated, "Alessandro maybe our plan isn't working, perhaps- "

"Alexandera do not forget the very first rule I told you, It's either you finalize the game you've commenced, or never start. We began playing so we will not retreat."

"What about your monarchy, are you going to watch it tear apart and burn into ashes."

"I haven't built a dollhouse nor have trained barbie dolls, I have made an empire from titanium and gold and trained powerful and prominent men and women and a strong empire like mine doesn't fall down effortlessly, and even if it's burned into ashes it will make it's self over again just like the Phoenix." I clarified, "The Valentino's might be strong but they lack loyalty, devotion and logic." I reminded " And this is all one person doing and I know exactly who it is."

"We are going to Milan." I walked away, making my way towards my bedroom

"Why are we going to Milan?" She inquired, sauntering behind me, "I need to meet an old playmate cause we will take this to the next level."

"We will leave tonight." I walked into my room closing the door behind me.

Directly, I walked into the lavatory and peeled out of my clothing before hurling them all into the blue laundry basket, getting behind the glass shower I opened the cold water which always works when I need to vacate my psyche off everything.

The sharp water hit my skin, as I shuddered to grab my shampoo I poured a handful amount on my hair and started massaging my scalp.

Rinsing the shampoo out of my hair I stayed under the ice-cold water.

I will not stop until I bring all my adversaries to their knees.
I do not need unloyal canines around me, I will bring them all to an end tonight I will make sure to give them a sign that no dog is allowed in many territories when a dog crosses the borders of a wolf pack, the alpha makes sure they are deceased, as long as there is an alpha no dog will dare cross the territory.

Striding out of the washroom with a towel hunting low on my waist I started drying my wet hair, before changing into a pair of black suit pants and a white shirt, wearing my perfume which scent yelled stamina and power.

Leaving my room I walked into the kitchen, unexpectedly it was all clean and shiny and there wasn't a sign of flour or anything else.

wife material.

Without noticing I was already smiling at the thought of Alexandra being my life partner.

Shaking off the thought I grabbed my phone off the counter and called Anthony, heading out of the house I stopped when I reached the porch.

"How is everything?" I raised a question rapidly when he picked up, "everything is under control we have about five members injured, and unfortunately, Mateo  couldn't make it." That name brought grief to my expression, "We will bury him today and will not delay it as for her sister it's your choice about how will you inform her about her brothers' death."

"ti chiamerò più tardi." I hung up and ran my fingers through my hair. (I will call you later)

"Alessandro?" The blissful voice called my name earning my scrutiny. Without having control my feet swivelled towards her.

She was wearing a black silk shirt with a pair of Black pants and knee-high boots, her lengthy hair was tied in a high ponytail snatching her blue eyes, natural makeup with winged eyeliner beautified her flawlessly.

"What's wrong?" She must have noticed my expression," I must be a devil." My words seem to catch her off guard.

"Aless speak what's going on?"

"Mateo Costa is dead." Her lips parted before her hands clasped on her mouth.

She too knew Mateo, I mean everyone knew and loved the young cheerful kid.

"It's all my fault that kid is dead." I beat myself.