Chapter 50

Tanna Carson

"Roomie, open mine now!" I smile, laughing at the excitement radiating off of the boy in front of me.

"Okay Reg, hand it to me yeah?" I hold out my hands, watching as he nods hastily before standing up and placing the gift in my hands. "Thank you."

I sat on the floor, in front of the couch, resting between Luke's legs as he sat on the couch behind me.

I can't help the smile that crosses my face at the feeling of Luke gently playing with the recently curled ends of my hair as Reggie sits down on the table in front of me, waiting for me to open his gift.

I loved seeing how happy Reggie was all the time, especially now with Ella around.

I rip the wrapping paper off, which, by the way, was clearly done by Reggie himself, my eyes widening in excitement as soon as I feel the leather under my fingertips.

"You didn't Reg?!"

"Come on, open it properly!"

"Okay, okay." I immediately tear the rest of the paper open, pulling out the leather jacket and holding it up in front of me.

"Turn it around." I look up curiously, watching the excitement never leave his eyes as he gestures for me to look at the back.

As soon as I saw the writing embroidered into the back, I gasped completely in awe, letting my fingers run over the lettering.

Roomie

Without another second, I quickly pull Reggie into my arms, thanking him for the gift, though I'm not sure if he was more excited or if I was.

I smile, watching as he goes back to his seat next to Ella before wrapping his arm around her.

"Here Tan." I sit back down, leaning against Luke as I take the box from Alex's hands, smiling widely as soon as I open the box.

I lift the Polaroid pictures of the two of us, sorting through them all, seeing some from now and some from years ago.

I don't ever think I will ever truly understand how lucky I am to have Alex in my life.

"Look under the photos." As soon as I lift the tray that was holding the photos, my jaw drops completely.

"Oh my god." I stare in awe at the vintage cannon camera inside the box, completely in awe of the camera I've been searching for for years. "Thank you! I love you so much. I don't know what I would do without you."

I was immediately off the floor and in his arms, his arms wrapped tightly around me as he chuckled at my actions.

"I love you too Tan and trust me, neither would I." At the sound of knocking at the front door, I could see Alex was hesitant to move, but I stepped back from him, gesturing for him to go to open the door, knowing he was expecting Willie.

I move back over to the couch, sitting down next to Luke who keeps his eyes on me the whole way over to him.

I couldn't seem to look away from him, letting my eyes wander over his body as a bite my lip involuntarily.

"You look beautiful baby."

"God you're so hot." My eyes widen as I see his eyebrow raise in amusement, realizing I just said that out loud at the same time as him.

"Can't say I was expecting those words to come out of your mouth, but thank you." He chuckles at my actions and I can feel the way my cheeks were one hundred percent flushed.