Chapter 55

Tanna Carson

"You guys have been absolutely incredible tonight! Isn't that right boys?" Luke announces into the microphone running his hand through his hair before looking over at Alex and Reggie.

"Oh yeah, definitely Luke!" Reggie says excitedly, agreeing with a huge smile across his face.

"I have to agree with that as well." As Alex's voice sounds throughout Madison square garden, which was jam packed, the crowd screams in response at the boys interaction.

I let my hands lower, the camera resting in between them as I watch the three boys in awe. Watching the three of them on stage seemed so incredibly natural to all of them, no matter how nervous they were before they went on tonight.

"So, we have one last song for you guys tonight." My eyes wander back to Luke who had crouched down, dropping his water bottle as his eyes meet mine.

No matter how much time I've spent with him, I still manage to get completely entranced by his gaze every single time.

The way his hair was pushed back with a piece of hair fallen in front of his forehead makes me bite down on my bottom lip.

I let my eyes drop down to his lips briefly before looking back up to meet his eyes again. My cheeks heat up as I notice the smirk resting across his face.

"Are you guys ready?!" Reggie shouts into the microphone, snapping Luke and I out of our little world as the crowd screams in excitement. "What about you Luke?"

I can't help but laugh at the playfulness in Reggie's voice as he had clearly noticed how Luke had zoned out.

"More than ready." Alex and Reggie chuckle as Luke winks at me with a smirk before standing up and turning back to the crowd. "We know you guys know this one, an all time favorite, so join in if you'd like!"

As the opening chords to criminal play through the arena, I lift the camera back up to my face, capturing photos throughout one of the boys biggest performances.

"So what's it mean when every dream I have is about you now?

I can't believe you get to me the way you do somehow

It's criminal"

Luke's voice sounds throughout the stadium, his eyes locked completely on me as he sings the opening to the song.

I try to keep my composure, watching him through the camera lens until he snaps his attention back to the crowd.

"Believe me, it's easy
to let this go deeper, the taste could be sweeter

Come on"

I notice the smirk etched into his face as he pressed his body directly against the mic stand, knowing exactly what he was doing to everyone watching him.

"You're too strong, and far gone
I'll keep my composure
Just tell me what this is really all about

I feel you tearing down
Castles in my head when we're in different beds"

The crowds energy only seems to build throughout the song with them singing and jumping along, mimicking the boys' actions as they continued on with the chorus.