Chapter 53

Tw: Heavy make-out description and slight mature scene

Will give a warning before hand
Follow the stars
***

Note: if you choose to skip this chapter, you will not miss out on the major story line.

>>>

Tanna Carson

I let my hand slide down Luke's arm, my fingers running over his bicep before letting my hand slip completely into his.

I bite down on my bottom lip, looking up at his pouted face through my eyelashes as I intertwine our hands together.

I step closer to him, letting my body once again push flush against his before stepping onto my toes to whisper into his ear.

"Luke, I'm no tease." I connect my lips to the skin just under his ear, before letting my lips trail up lightly. I gently tug on his earlobe, hearing his breath hitch in his throat. "You should know that."

I try to step back, but as soon as Luke feels me slipping from his grasp, he holds on tighter, pulling me right back against his body.

I laugh lightly, shaking my head as I let my eyes find his dark, sparkling ones.

"I was serious about Alex though." I let my hands fall over his on my waist, prying his hands off of me before making my way over to the staircase

I walk up the stairs, hearing his footsteps trailing behind me as if he was a lost puppy.

I can't help but giggle quietly as I make my way into his room, pushing him against the door as soon as he stepped in after me.

His eyes meet mine as he looks at me with raised eyebrows, amusement yet adoration clear in his eyes at my actions.

He bites down on his bottom lip, forcing my gaze away from his eyes until they land on his mouth, taking my complete attention.

Suddenly I'm being swiveled around, my back against the door and Luke standing over me, with his one hand resting against the door next to my head.

I watch him silently as he leans in closer towards me, his lips hovering over mine to the point where I can feel his breath against my open lips.

I hear the door click besides me, I momentarily let my head snap to the side, watching Luke's hand rest on the lock of the door.

My eyes slowly trail back up to his face, noticing the smirk resting across his features.

***

"Now we don't have to worry about anyone walking in, do we?" His voice is low and raspy and I can't help the goosebumps that run across my skin. His hands move to cup my face as he connects our lips, running his tongue over my lower lip before entering my mouth.

He starts to move his head away and releases my lips before his mouth attaches itself to my neck.

I feel his hands slowly run all the way down my body, igniting every feeling as he rests his hands at the back of my thighs. "Jump."

Without another word, I hook my arms around his neck as I push myself off the floor, letting Luke hold me completely in his arms. He pushes my back more firmly into the door as he attaches his lips to mine.

I let my hands slide forward, one resting on the side of his face as I let the other one trail down to his chest, humming at the solid feeling underneath my fingers.

With my weight pushed fully against the door, Luke let's his hands run up my waist and I gasp at the before he returns his hands to my thighs.

His lips never leave mine as he lifts me off the door, my eyes remaining shut when I feel the bed sheets underneath me and not more than two seconds later, Luke on top of me.

I let my hands run down his chest, hooking them underneath his shirt as I tug on the hem of it. At the loss of his presence over mine, I snap my eyes open, watching as he rips the shirt over the top of his head.

I bite my lip, letting my eyes wander over his bare chest, biting my lip in admiration. I lean up slightly, resting my hands on the back of his neck before pulling him back down towards me.

As our lips connect once again, I feel his body roll into mine, making me loose contact with his lips as I drop my head back onto the cushion behind me.

His lips don't leave my skin, trailing from where they were down to my neck. I tilt my head to the side, feeling his hair brushing against my skin as he starts to suck gently on my neck. A thrill of pleasure to shoots through me as I hum in delight at his actions.

He continues his actions while bringing his hips directly down onto mine making my head roll back and soft moan to escape my lips once again.

He detaches his lips from my neck, pulling away for a second while his eyes meet mine. The way his eyes darken with lust makes me shiver with excitement and I take the opportunity to flip him over, placing my legs on either side of him as my dress rides up my thighs.

I look down at him with a smirk across my lips, letting my hair fall over my shoulders, framing my face as I rest my hands on his chest.

I inch forward slightly, letting my hips move while watching Luke's eyes roll back as he groans deeply. I bite my lip at the view underneath me, repeating my actions before joining our lips together once again.

The minty taste invades my senses once again, mixing into my own, the feeling almost addicting. I couldn't seem to get enough of him.

I run my hands though my hair as his hands travel to the edge of my dress torturously slowly, resting dangerously high up on my thighs.

"Tan, are you sure?" He asks, squeezing gently on my thighs.

"Oh You know I am." I can't help the smirk that spreads across my face as I lead forward, close enough to brush his lips on mine. "Who's the tease now Patterson?"